Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Warlords Of Draenor was legit as soon as the trademark was registered in any one country. Doing so in other countries doesn't change absolutely anything, including making it more legit as a WoW expansion. My money is still on The Dark Below or possibly, something else.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    He pretty much quit when his precious Thrall didn't become Warchief again I suppose, which would really be the silliest reason to quit I've ever heard.
    Oh, trust me. I fully expected this of him.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    In my personal opinion Warlords of Draenor screems Hearthstone all over it.
    Arukas

Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    Warlords Of Draenor was legit as soon as the trademark was registered in any one country. Doing so in other countries doesn't change absolutely anything, including making it more legit as a WoW expansion. My money is still on The Dark Below or possibly, something else.
    It's not the goddamn Dark Below. Get your head out of the clouds and quit dreaming. It's a dumber name than Warlords of Draenor anyways.

PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    I suspect another Horde heavy storyline. Great, just what we needed.
    Actually, I think this will be split. The title conjures up the image that we'll FINALLY get to see Turalyon and Aleria, and have it focus around them for Alliance
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

"Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers and tablet PCs"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    How could this be the WoW exp? WoW 1,5 now on your iPad 5 ! ..sure
    Armory maybe..

Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    "Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers and tablet PCs"
    Yeah.
    It would be really interesting to see this as like an alternate timeline RTS game for tablets. Hell, I may even download it on my phone.

PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    It's not the goddamn Dark Below. Get your head out of the clouds and quit dreaming. It's a dumber name than Warlords of Draenor anyways.
    Let him dream, he may be right or may be wrong, lets wait for the Blizzcon and we will see

Note: I agree that the next expansion will be WoD but i would have loved the TDB expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Your ignorance in your posts is showing a lot more then usual.
    Im pretty sure more people agree with me that Horde stories are much more interesting than agree with you. Alliance stories are by nature a hero saves something story and its been overdone in everything from print media to games to TV and movies.

I never believed that WoD was untrue, but I'm still not convinced it's a WoW expansion.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just because it's been filed in 4 countries (yeah, I know that doesn't seem like a believable argument) doesn't prove a damn thing. Until 3 days and 8 hours time when they announce what's happening, that's when Expansion V is confirmed, along with all the juicy tidbits. For all we know, The Dark Below might've been filed in other countries that don't have public TM databases, and these WoD articles are just throwing us off the scent. It's not confirmed until it's appearing on the big-ass screen at Anaheim.

Oh, and just to add more speculation, time travel to fill out an expansion is a cop-out- it's pandering to deliberately invoking nostalgic memories for your levelling experience. Time travel has worked well so far with the Bronze and Infinite dragonflights, and that was in small doses like releasing appropriate story content through instances in different Expansions, Chromie in the Plaguelands and the story with Kairoz on the Timeless Isle.
    And with it being titled Warlords of Draenor, the current inhabitants could be referring to Outland's current state as Draenor as an attempt to bring it back to the times of old.
    Last edited by The Flavour Cat; 2013-11-05 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    How is it possible Trassk isn't in any of these threads. He would either be excited another expansion is orc-centric or raging that, after fucking up the orc storyline in the present, they are going to fuck up the orc storyline in the past.
    I think Vol'jin becoming the new Warchief instead of Thrall made him snap.
    Last edited by Skeppio; 2013-11-05 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Im pretty sure more people agree with me that Horde stories are much more interesting than agree with you. Alliance stories are by nature a hero saves something story and its been overdone in everything from print media to games to TV and movies.
    Actually Alliance had alot of potential for intersting story back in classic. Stormwind nobles corrupted by Onyxia, their king missed, Fandral vs Tyrande etc...

I humbly submit that Warlords of Draenor is project Titan..... The time travel based MMO they hinted at......

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Hey, maybe not. I am not 100% sure about it not being WoD, but that is what I'm leaning towards.

You're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenius View Post
    I humbly submit that Warlords of Draenor is project Titan..... The time travel based MMO they hinted at......
    I don't think so... why? cause Blizzard said that Titan had nothing to do with the Warcraft universe, and Draenor is from the Warcraft universe

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    happy to see its official. pity it is probably going to be another orc focused expansion.

YEAH SAME , DRAENOR SOUND REALLY ORC, THE WORD ORC IS WRITTEN ALL OVER OF DRAENIE EWHUUU DRAENOR I MEAN

if you look carefully Draenor spell backward what do you have ???
    Yeah you guess it..... ORC
    and warlord ???? yeah you guess it = warchief ,......

so the title is warchief of the orc

And your ignorance is still showing. Go read up on some actual lore and you'll find that the Horde did little more than run around killing everything in sight for 20 years. The Alliance story used to have more depth and feel to it than the Horde story did until WCIII. Even then, I still prefer Arthas's and Illidan's story over the Horde's story in that game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    YEAH SAME , DRAENOR SOUND REALLY ORC, THE WORD ORC IS WRITTEN ALL OVER OF DRAENIE EWHUUU DRAENOR I MEAN

if you look carefully Draenor spell backward what do you have ???
    Yeah you guess it..... ORC
    and warlord ???? yeah you guess it = warchief ,......

so the title is warchief of the orc

Oh my god, that explains the Thrall picture.
    You have just blown my mind.

PM if you add me!