Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    You are wrong but nevermind. I'm not even going to bother trying to argue a point with someone who has 9000 fucking posts in 3 years. Your level of nerd has clearly exceeded mine. It's a fight I cannot win, nor do I care to win.
    9000 posts / 3 years = 9000 posts / 1095 days = 8.2 posts/day

that's
    really not all that many posts
    especially if some of them are very short

not that it matters because anyone who says "haha you have no life" has forfeited their sense to begin with
    (especially because he was right and you aren't)

Deleted
    I myself have never once thought it wasn't legit. But I will put money on it not being the next WoW expansion. Hearthstone, hoo.

Deleted
    You are wrong but nevermind. I'm not even going to bother trying to argue a point with someone who has 9000 fucking posts in 3 years. Your level of nerd has clearly exceeded mine. It's a fight I cannot win, nor do I care to win.
    What kind of sense does that even make? The name comes from the language of the Eredar.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    The only reason people are saying it's fake is because they want it (the trademark and/or the next expansion) to be something else such as a hearthstone expansion (which is stupid seeing as it isn't either out of beta) or they want the next expansion to be the dark below or something that doesn't involve time travel. So I'd say get ready for loads of complaining on the forums after the blizzcon announcement.
    It doesn't matter if it's "out of beta" or not. They are gonna add more heroes and cards to the game within the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Great, just what I wanted, another terrible idea xpac to follow up MoP...
    You don't even know what it is about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwii156 View Post
    I myself have never once thought it wasn't legit. But I will put money on it not being the next WoW expansion. Hearthstone, hoo.
    This. I've never doubted WoD was real, I just don't think it's for World of Warcraft.

I believe the trademark for that is hidden somewhere like Swaziland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    You don't even know what it is about?
    We're speculating on what it might be, if it's time travel, then yeah, it'll almost be guarunteed to be fucking terrible.

I still think it's a Hearthstone xpack and Blizzard is trolling us.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    I do love the hate flying around based off just the name ^^

No matter what blizzard do everything will always looks like horde love. The less alliance players the better I guess.

Sooo Horde story-line again xD ... for the love of wow I just hope I don't see Thrall again at the end of an xpack, it's getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Calling someone else a nerd on a video game forum.

Being completely and utterly wrong, and then having the audacity to call someone else wrong.

You might want to get your sense of reality checked, your ignorance is astounding.

...And I'm not even fond of unholytestament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    9000 posts / 3 years = 9000 posts / 1095 days = 8.2 posts/day

that's
    really not all that many posts
    especially if some of them are very short

not that it matters because anyone who says "haha you have no life" has forfeited their sense to begin with
    (especially because he was right and you aren't)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    What kind of sense does that even make? The name comes from the language of the Eredar.
    You guy should probably should hit the back button on this thread and read my first post. But I guess it's easier just to bash me without getting the facts on what I said to spark his frenzy.

How can somebody be this ignorant? Did you READ the link he provided?!

1. "Velen gathered other like-minded eredar and narrowly escaped Argus. Forever after, these renegades would call themselves the Draenei, or “exiled ones.”"

2. "Eventually, Velen and his beleaguered people eluded their hunters and found sanctuary on a remote world that they would name Draenor, or “Exiles’ Refuge.”"

As you can see, they named themselves Draenei BEFORE they landed on Draenor. They then proceeded to name it Draenor.........

Deleted
    "oh, c'mon! It's just 2! ...the biggest 2 IMHO.... but still only 2!!! I'm easing off slowly.... "
    -> https://twitter.com/ChrisMetzen
    Somebody asked him how many Voices he has in the next Expansion. :P

Deleted
    It's just a guess, but I would say WoD could be an addon for Heroes of the Storm. Like for example a new Draenor themed map or map skin with a couple of new heroes or cosmetic variants of regular heroes that are related to Draenor, for example Ner'zhul, Gul'dan, Grom, etc.
    It could be a reasonable business model for Heroes of the Storm and is pretty similar to what LoL and Dota 2 are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    "oh, c'mon! It's just 2! ...the biggest 2 IMHO.... but still only 2!!! I'm easing off slowly.... "
    -> https://twitter.com/ChrisMetzen
    Somebody asked him how many Voices he has in the next Expansion. :P
    Thrall and Varian, most likely.

More orcs and humans. Yaaaay.

Is it possible that Warlords of Draenor could be a Warcraft 1 & 2 HD remake?

Implying that someone's post count means anything.

You guy should probably should hit the back button on this thread and read my first post. But I guess it's easier just to bash me without getting the facts on what I said to spark his frenzy.
    Draenor was the orc home world. It is now known as Outland after being ripped apart.

The Draenei race took their name after the orc homeworld in which they settled... after the destruction of their home planet.
    Hmmm... nope still wrong, and doesn't make the irrelevant inflammatory comments about who does and does not have a life any more relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    Is it possible that Warlords of Draenor could be a Warcraft 1 & 2 HD remake?
    Until it's confirmed as the expansion it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    We're speculating on what it might be, if it's time travel, then yeah, it'll almost be guarunteed to be fucking terrible.
    If it is then I'm gonna play "hide my $40 from blizzard."