Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    Ahh sorry didnt know that
    As I said that is wrong
    http://web2.wipo.int/nicepub/edition...ion=no&lang=en

look for Mouse pad. it's under class 9

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    Omg. Not the motherfucking mousepads! How fucking dare they forget about the mousepads?
    We don't care that there might be no mousepads with that expansion. We think that there will be, which is why it seems fishy they leave that out of the trademark. For the same reason Heroes of the Storm wasn't a WoW expansion because it mentioned mobile devices.

Okay, now that the name is all but confirmed by Blizz, I am hoping no other info is leaked... I mean, the expansion reveal is the BIGGEST part of Blizzcon. I wish I didn't know the name of the expansion, but thats my own fault for visiting this site days before Blizzcon. Lets please not leak the details!
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    Draenor
    Draenei

last time i checked, the Draenei were Alliance, lol
    Draenor is the Orc homeworld. It is simply what the Draenei named the planet when the settled on it and CO-HABITATED with the orcs already there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    If memory serves, Draenor had its name long before the Draenei were invented by Blizzard. So it's rather them that were named after it.
    Which would only be relevant if this were Warcraft 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    If memory serves, Draenor had its name long before the Draenei were invented by Blizzard. So it's rather them that were named after it.
    Weirdly, it's both. Draenei were named after Draenor by Blizzard, but in the lore the Draenei gave their name to the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    We don't care that there might be no mousepads with that expansion. We think that there will be, which is why it seems fishy they leave that out of the trademark. For the same reason Heroes of the Storm wasn't a WoW expansion because it mentioned mobile devices.
    heart of the swarm trademark also mentioned mobile devices

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    There is zero logical way to make a good time travel expansion fit in to anything decent lore wise. It's going to be another "well they just crashed their huge spaceship here!" kind of explanation and its going to be a joke.
    ...said the all-seeing and all-knowing Delphi-Spider.

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    Draenor
    Draenei

last time i checked, the Draenei were Alliance, lol
    Last time I checked, Draenei don't have "warlords".
    The Planet is called "Draenor" by the Draenei, the same way Sol III is called "Earth" by English speaking countries. What they call it has nothing to do with whether or not the Alliance will get the story development it should get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Which would only be relevant if this were Warcraft 2...
    Well, we are going back in time after all. (Maybe!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg. Not the motherfucking mousepads! How fucking dare they forget about the mousepads?
    I Blame Obama
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    For all the doctor who fans, if this happens, it will likely be a burning legion expansion, with the name just simply covering lore for some undiscovered/left alive warlords of the old that create magical portal from here to there that starts spewing monsters and we have to travel through the space to reach their sorry asses and kill them. I seriously doubt that blizzard would even consider a time travel expansion, but we could see some phased lore, for example demon hunter training before illidan's death (assuming that they are a new class). If this is a time travel expansion, and it isn't awesome, i will personally be seriously disappointed and blame the community for over hyping burning legion as the next xpac, damn you bastards...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I Blame Obama
    lol dont say that before we kno it blizz decides to call an orc npc orcbama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trengor View Post
    As I said that is wrong
    http://web2.wipo.int/nicepub/edition...ion=no&lang=en

look for Mouse pad. it's under class 9
    ok I can see Mouse & Mousepads, looking for related instruction manuals and guides sold together as a unit.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-05 at 08:50 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    heart of the swarm trademark also mentioned mobile devices
    It does? Where?

Heroes of the Storm mentions mobile, not Heart of the Swarm.

Deleted
    I'll believe it now, it's trademarked in the EU too.

I'm just very worried that playing with time travel is going to ruin the immersion.

I'm pretty sure that Mobile devices are there for "Just in case" reason. So they dont need to change that trademark later on.

Probably the best post in the entire thread.

I just hope some of these leaks I keep reading are wrong. I don't mind it being time travel or Draenor, but some of the plot lines I'm reading in these forums are just terrible.

Deleted
    Can I get a link to the I aswell please, because I can see Mouse & Mousepads.
    Sorry, I'm realy tired. Do you want a link to the list for "I" goods?

EDIT:
    ok I can see Mouse & Mousepads, looking for related instruction manuals and guides sold together as a unit.
    Ah, ok! I haven't found anything, but I also have no idea where to look for it.
    Last edited by mmoc44881bbc40; 2013-11-05 at 08:57 AM.

Deleted
    I actually like the name Warlords of Draenor for the expansion so bring it on. Obviously we've still got a couple of days to wait and see the content but i do hope that it focuses on some of the races that have had less exposure over the last few years.