Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    what about thrall @ wow beta profile pic?
    seems like strong evidence
    I bet tharll will be involved somehow in any themed expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    The good part of these expansion is that is really likely that the Draneai will have some love (and Trask will be happy with an Orc centric expansion
    We shouldn't be worried if Trassk is happy. We should be worried if the general playerbase is happy with the idea.
    And if it has anything to do with that "Leaked storyline" (I pray to my gods it doesn't), then I think the majority will probably not be interested.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'll say Called it if it turns out this time Warlords of Draenor aren't related at all to the expansion. I don't even think we'll do Time Travel at all. Unless this Timewalker Lore thing going on was just a anomaly like High Elves getting uber lore in 5.2 and not much will be heard from them again. Still, one has to wonder....WHY

I'm sure once the expansion is revealed the plotline will make sense.
    This is something i keep asking myself as well. WHY the suddenly uber High Elf lore in 5.2?? High Elves got more lore than any other Alliance faction (except Humans of course) in this expansion. This is why i think, IMO, why High Elves MAY (and this is a big may) be the next Alliance race. Kul Tirasian High/half-elves, with Dalaran as their home city.

But anyway. As you said, we'll have to wait til Friday to find out..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The only thing Tyrande needs to do is die so that better Night Elf characters can be put in her place.
    Or kill Malfurion, so she will stop being a housewife

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    We shouldn't be worried if Trassk is happy. We should be worried if the general playerbase is happy with the idea.
    And if it has anything to do with that "Leaked storyline" (I pray to my gods it doesn't), then I think the majority will probably not be interested.
    I was going to say that but...I was afraid to speak it >.>

This is something i keep asking myself as well. WHY the suddenly uber High Elf lore in 5.2?? High Elves got more lore than any other Alliance faction (except Humans of course) in this expansion. This is why i think, IMO, why High Elves MAY (and this is a big may) be the next Alliance race. Kul Tirasian High/half-elves, with Dalaran as their home city.

I didn't mind it. It was just LEFT FIELD and confusing as hell. It put to death a lot of High Elves are done for threads across the world. Yeah we'll find out but I'm not convinced it's doom and gloom as usual. Somehow I think some of the doom and gloom folks should work for the news media.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2013-11-05 at 01:15 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    God damn it, I do not want a time travel expansion!

At least we might find out why a few humans got to the Outlands a long time ago....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Still might be fake, still might be unrelated to WoW if true. '100% legit, 100% next WoW Xpack' is just bullshit. (I don't deny that it's true or even that it IS next WoW expansion but we can't be 100% sure. And I still don't feel that WoD is next exp. Dark Below still more possible to me xD)

Considering we know absolutely nothing about the next expansion other than POSSIBLY it's name, I find it kinda sad how many people are quick to jump on the QQ Express and say how terrible it's going to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    I suspect another Horde heavy storyline. Great, just what we needed.
    Of course it is. Horde stories are always better than Alliance. Alliance stories are always Hero saves the princess/city type stories that nobody likes. Gritty Horde stories are always better plus Horde players arent generally as annoying since the majority of kids/teens play alliance and the majority of older people play horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post

We got the 'uber high elf lore' to resolve the ongoing conflict we had going between the High Elves and blood elves. In fact, we got just as much in Cata had you read the short stories and payed attention to the troll patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Of course it is. Horde stories are always better than Alliance. Alliance stories are always Hero saves the princess/city type stories that nobody likes. Gritty Horde stories are always better plus Horde players arent generally as annoying since the majority of kids/teens play alliance and the majority of older people play horde.
    I play Horde and find the opposite true. Most kids I know play Horde.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Well, you prove that there was never an alliance focused story in wow. Because the focused alliance stories in wc3 are everything but this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your ignorance in your posts is showing a lot more then usual.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnzoar View Post
    Considering we know absolutely nothing about the next expansion other than POSSIBLY it's name, I find it kinda sad how many people are quick to jump on the QQ Express and say how terrible it's going to be.
    Welcome to the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    How is it possible Trassk isn't in any of these threads. He would either be excited another expansion is orc-centric or raging that, after fucking up the orc storyline in the present, they are going to fuck up the orc storyline in the past.
    He pretty much quit when his precious Thrall didn't become Warchief again I suppose, which would really be the silliest reason to quit I've ever heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn right!

Quote Originally Posted by Trengor View Post

I really want one of these mysterious magic lamps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    what about thrall @ wow beta profile pic?
    seems like strong evidence
    Strong evidence for what, exactly? That Thrall will still be around? That proves WoD how?
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    He pretty much quit when his precious Thrall didn't become Warchief again I suppose, which would really be the silliest reason to quit I've ever heard.
    I was wondering the same, but i don't think he would do something like that, why? cause is Trassk! He's cool, he's a Orc fanboy but he's still cool

You can't blame us. The negative reaction is either because the lore truly was leaked and is being rightfully criticized, or Blizzard is going all out on keeping the expansion a surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you feel sad? Predicting the content based on the alleged expanison name Warlords of Draenor is not difficult. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to decrypt the words 'Warlords' and 'Draenor'.