Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Yeah omg! 'draenor'? What the fuck is 'draenor'? Since when has there every been anything in WoW lore about a place called 'draenor'?, Sounds like they totally just made that shit up like 5 days ago, obivously a total asspull, 'draenor' pfft! Doesn't even sounds like anything in WoW.
    Yeah you have no idea what I meant by pull it out of their ass. The theme was random, draneor no, theme yes. Essentially 5.4 added everything to make this expansion possible. Nothing else in the game made us think we would potential have a game centered around time travel, which is a complete joke. Butchering lore in Draneor is a lot better than the burning legion or old/naga xpac apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    Yeah you have no idea what I meant by pull it out of their ass. The theme was random, draneor no, theme yes. Essentially 5.4 added everything to make this expansion possible. Nothing else in the game made us think we would potential have a game centered around time travel, which is a complete joke. Butchering lore is fun
    Because it's named the Timelords of Timetraveling? ...
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you have no idea what I meant by pull it out of their ass. The theme was random, draneor no, theme yes. Essentially 5.4 added everything to make this expansion possible. Nothing else in the game made us think we would potential have a game centered around time travel, which is a complete joke. Butchering lore in Draneor is a lot better than the burning legion or old/naga xpac apparently.
    do you even know what the theme is!
    no,
    you don't
    cause no one does.

and time travel!? since when has wow ever had time travel!? OMG WoW has never ever involved time travel or time manipulation of any kind whatsoever since like the history of forever, totall asspull, they must has invented this whole time travel idea like 5 days ago! Pffft, time travel in WoW, as if!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Yeah you have no idea what I meant by pull it out of their ass. The theme was random, draneor no, theme yes. Essentially 5.4 added everything to make this expansion possible. Nothing else in the game made us think we would potential have a game centered around time travel, which is a complete joke. Butchering lore is fun
    We have had multiple time travel instances in multiple expansions. The conclusion to Cataclysm centered around retrieving a missing artifact from the past while going into the future to see what happened if we failed.

Have you been paying attention?

That's assuming that time travel is the theme of this expansion, which I still doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    He doesn't the deserve the name he has.
    Nice Englash

I can Englash too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    We have had multiple time travel instances in multiple expansions. The conclusion to Cataclysm centered around retrieving a missing artifact from the past while going into the future to see what happened if we failed.

Have you been paying attention?

That's assuming that time travel is the theme of this expansion, which I still doubt.
    Instances are fine. Main theme based around it = shit

All I hear is butcher the already established lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Just based on the name since we don't know anything else about it. Draenor being the Orc homeworld and blizzard being known to be biased towards the Horde.
    I'm not saying that it definitely will happen just that I suspect it.
    Oh come on people have bitched and moaned for years for dranny lore. This is their (blizz's) way of giving it to them. Hell it will be both the old horde and both the alliance expedition into Draenor.

And blizz loves the horde? Ok keep believing that. Which factions racials are up first to the nerfbat for balancing again?

do you even know what the theme is!
    no,
    you don't
    cause no one does.

and time travel!? since when has wow ever had time travel!? OMG WoW has never ever involved time travel or time manipulation of any kind whatsoever since like the history of forever, totall asspull, they must has invented this whole time travel idea like 5 days ago! Pffft, time travel in WoW, as if!
    If it has the name "Draneor" in it, it has to be in the past. Because it's now known as Outlands.

I don't understand how people can't figure this out

Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    Which factions racials are up first to the nerfbat for balancing again?
    Which faction's racials were powerful enough to warrant nerfing?
    Xinjun

Glad to know you spew random excuses when in reality you just don't like it. You'll fit right in here.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    happy to see its official. pity it is probably going to be another orc focused expansion.
    Blizzard has a massive boner for Orcs. Humans, they also have one for, but not as massive as the Orc one. I was playing Hearthstone the other day and realized that too. Over half the characters available to play as are Orcs; Rexxar, Thrall, Garrosh, and Gul'Dan. There are three Humans, one Blood Elf, and One Night Elf.

If it has the name "Draneor" in it, it has to be in the past. Because it's now known as Outlands.

What if it's about people who were originally from Draenor who over time have become powerful and are now ranked as Warlords in the Burning Legion? Or what if the title applies to Turalyon and Alleria? You don't have it all figured out.
    Xinjun

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm feeling significantly more convinced now that this might indeed be it. Obviously we can never know 100% before it is actually announced, but with Boub seemingly behind it in support and all the different filings all over the place (I think this makes the fourth?), it seems highly likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    I still don't see any mousepad.
    Definetely fake.
    This is the WoW collectors edition - no mousepad...

So maybe they include a map this time and no mousepad, if we explore Argus a map would be nice.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    So let me guess. In all your time of leveling in looms and not even doing any dungeons during TBC leveling, you have never even touched a Caverns of Time dungeon? Not even once got pulled into a Culling of Stratholme run? Didn't grind epics in End Time or Well of Eternity (one of the most lore saturated instances to date)?

Have you lived under a rock?

10+ Year Old Account

lore is not a democracy, lore is not your private property, lore is not an sacred cow. lore is whatever the word of god (the author) states as lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    So let me guess. In all your time of leveling in looms and not even doing any dungeons during TBC leveling, you have never even touched a Caverns of Time dungeon? Not even once got pulled into a Culling of Stratholme run? Didn't grind epics in End Time or Well of Eternity (one of the most lore saturated instances to date)?

Have you lived under a rock?
    i was being satirical i am totally for time travel.
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-11-05 at 05:42 PM.

Im interested why everyone is so centered on the whole time travel thing? Has it been confirmed that the expansion would focus on time travel or are people just talking out of their ass?

10+ Year Old Account

i like how even though i used the exact same format to satirize you twice in a row and you recognized the first instance as satire and second instance you took me seriously.

Nice Englash

I can Englash too
    Whoa! This is the first time someone has ever "corrected" my grammar. Too bad English isn't my native tongue so I don't give a flying fuck.

Anyway. I don't understand this whole bullshit theory, that Blizzard has to make expansions from already established lore. I mean, do sequels to other games do this? Nope, why should Blizz do it?

Just do yourself and everyone else a favor and leave this thread.
    You, just like no one else apart from the people that works at blizzard, knows what the next expansion will be about.

Warlords of Draenor could for all we know, be about the Burning Legion coming to Azeroth and fuck shit up or it could be something completly different.

Or it could just be that we've found a new, unexplored part of Draenor and we will go there to explore it.

You dont know shit about the expansion and yet you cry more than a baby.
    Last edited by Dominus89; 2013-11-05 at 05:45 PM.

Wouldn't it suck if they got the trademark and then some jag-off decided to make a Warlords of Draenor free to play app a month later?

That's exactly why it has the mobile phone and tablet PC clause. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, guys.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.