Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    haha,
    it's funny cause it was actually valid and correct english.
    Oh, it was? Oh well. I made a reply just incase.

Deleted
    this is the bit that gets me thinking it's not the next expansion

" Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs."

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It's not a fake, but it's not WoW. It still mentions portable devices, yet no mention of mousepads and the game sold together with manuals and guides as a bundle. I know I'm repeating myself, but it's the exact same thing as Heroes of the Storm. It's not WoW.
    It also has a similar naming convention as Heroes of the Storm

Heroes of the Storm
    Warlords of Draenor
    [Group] of [Location/Event]

The Burning Crusade
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Cataclysm
    Mists of Pandaria
    The Dark Below (Fake or not)

None of those follow that type of naming convention. MoP comes close, but 'Mists' is not a group of people, it's just, well, mists.

I expect WoD to be related to HotS. And I base that entirely off what I said, admittedly pulled out of my ass. So we'll all see in a few days.
    Last edited by Deathgoose; 2013-11-05 at 05:45 PM.

I am wondering why there isn't any trade mark file in EU? So eur won't be getting the expansion?. Lol

But you can download digital versions of the expansion... For, you know, the PDDs out there.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still thinking we'll all be surprised.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Oh, it was? Oh well. I made a reply just incase.
    oh actually it wasn't. my bad. you had an extra 'the' but it doesn't matter
    attacking your grammar was asinine of Bill

what kind of asshole refutes a claim by attacking grammar?

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Glad to know you spew random excuses when in reality you just don't like it. You'll fit right in here.
    How is this a random excuse? Story is important, and going back into the past that changes some things we already know that are established is not good story telling.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Im interested why everyone is so centered on the whole time travel thing? Has it been confirmed that the expansion would focus on time travel or are people just talking out of their ass?

It was "leaked". So yeah, obviously not necessarily true. Some people, including me just believe Blizzard could really be so stupid to create such a stupid story, and are panicking over the fact that they'll spend the next 2 years probably doing some filler expansion, in a place we already went to before (in TBC), but this time in the past, with a plot that creates holes every time it sets a step because the devs can't stop contradicting themselves when it comes to time traveling plots.

Mobile auction, Mobile Guild Chat, Pet battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    It also has a similar naming convention as Heroes of the Storm

Heroes of the Storm
    Warlords of Draenor
    [Group] of [Location/Event]

The Burning Crusade
    Wrath of the Lich King
    Cataclysm
    Mists of Pandaria
    The Dark Below (Fake or not)

None of those follow that type of naming convention.

I expect WoD to be related to HotS. And I base that entirely off what I said, admittedly pulled out of my ass. So we'll all see in a few days.
    Sooo... What exactly is the naming convention for expansions then? Because I don't see a pattern there.

i like how even though i used the exact same format to satirize you twice in a row and you recognized the first instance as satire and second instance you took me seriously.
    Because you don't seem too bright, so I'd though I'd educate you on some things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    How is this a random excuse? Story is important, and going back into the past that changes some things we already know that are established is not good story telling.
    Except you called it an ass pull that we had no reason to believe could happen.

oh actually it wasn't. my bad. you had an extra 'the' but it doesn't matter
    attacking your gramar was asinine of Bill

what kind of asshole refutes a claim by attacking gramar?
    What about her gramar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo... What exactly is the naming convention for expansions then? Because I don't see a pattern there.
    the whole naming conventions argument is dead on arrival
    don't get caught up in refuting it, because no pattern can be discerned in a data set as small as 3 or 4 examples.
    that's just form of apophenia

"God i really miss vanilla"
    "Man wish we could go back to Outland to do useful stuff"
    "LK was badass! so want again"

"Timetravel? NO WAY I WANNA GO BACK"

The community these days..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I am still thinking we'll all be surprised.
    we'll all be rocked to our core when blizz pulls "the old switcheroo"
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    Because you don't seem too bright.
    i glow in the infra-red

Except you called it an ass pull that we had no reason to believe could happen.
    And it is. Where in wow have they hinted at going into the past as a theme for an expansion besides 5.4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Which faction's racials were powerful enough to warrant nerfing?
    Back during the end of 5.3 and during the 5.4 PTR stage as well during the world first race of SoO, there was some talk on GC's twitter about the imbalance of racials between the factions.

Everyone noticed that the majority of the world first guilds were Horde. Horde has the superior racials such as Berserking, Blood Fury, Command (orc increased pet and minion damage) and Beastslaying to just name a few. Back during ToT progression, if your class could be played as a troll, you did so. People stated that the Alliance racials are weaker and have an inherent disadvantage to PVE Content.

So while the guy I originally replied to believes that there is some form of favortism to the Horde, it certainly isn't entirely there. If it was, Blizz wouldn't even think of touching the Horde racials.

I played Horde when I still played the game. However I am all in favor of racials being balanced. They can remove/change the horde racials as long as they fix or remove EMFH.