Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by schevva View Post
    First. There is nothing called 'Outlands' its just one piece of draneor that got blown up, the outland.
    Second. If we are going back to 'the outlands' as you put it, via time travel, it's the old, NOT blown up draneor we're setting our foots on.
    I hope we get to go back to Outlands!

*crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by llewllew View Post
    Now people look back like they were perfect. Unless they announced World of Warcraft: Thrall Punches Varian In The Face For 2 Years, you guys will never be happy.
    Damned Blizz, obvious Horde bias right there!

So what team would be working on warcraft 4

Deleted
    Well, I'm all for a remake of the old Warcraft RTS games. I'd like to play Warcraft 1, 2 and 3 in better graphics and playing the story over again, possibly with added scenes to give for a better backstory leading into WoW.

But I'm not sure if Warlords of Draenor is it. The title is too vague for that. Warcraft 1 happened on Azeroth and ended with the sacking of Stormwind, so unless they add a whole new campaign prior to Warcraft 1 (showing the slaughter of the Draenei and the opening of the Dark Portal) the title just doesn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    I hope we get to go back to Outlands!

*crosses fingers*
    Draenor is so much cooler than Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by schevva View Post
    First. There is nothing called 'Outlands' its just one piece of draneor that got blown up, the outland.
    Second. If we are going back to 'the outlands' as you put it, via time travel, it's the old, NOT blown up draneor we're setting our foots on.
    The extradimensional realm of Outland is the name given to the shattered floating remnants of the red world Draenor, the homeworld of the orcs and refuge of the draenei. Now I don't dispute that Blizzard could totally say "Oh but this part of Draenor survived and that's where you're going" but... according to existing lore Outland is the entirety of what remains of Draenor... not just one piece that happened to get blown up as you suggest.

In addition, my first scenario was for a return to Outland in its current state. My second scenario was time travel to Outland (which would of course then just be Draenor). So if they were to go with #1 for example, we'd still be in Outland and it would just need to be retooled much like Cataclysm.