Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Ata'mal crystal was a gift from the naaru that was given to the eredar so far back that it's origin had been forgotten. I don't disagree that the naaru may have had an impact on development of the eredar since the crystal did increase their knowledge and intelligence, just that it happened a very long time before draenei fled Argus.
    I read the Ata'mal crystal's history and nothing state it was a gift from naaru. It's history is in the dark.

"During the draenei's journey, the enigmatic naaru race blessed them with Light-given knowledge and power. The naaru explained that there were other forces in the cosmos that would stand against the Burning Legion."

If Sargeras was able to change a race by using his fel magic, naaru can change a race using holy magic.

"The revelation that they are an offshoot of the eredar was bewildering to some fans, as was the idea that Sargeras corrupted the eredar as opposed to the other way round. However, while Sargeras's corruption of the eredar is a retcon, it should be noted that the draenei-eredar relationship is not. Except in the case of the lost ones."
    Last edited by Auroro; 2013-11-05 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro View Post
    I read the Ata'mal crystal's history and nothing state it was a gift from naaru. It's history is in the dark.

"During the draenei's journey, the enigmatic naaru race blessed them with Light-given knowledge and power. The naaru explained that there were other forces in the cosmos that would stand against the Burning Legion."

If Sargeras was able to change a race by using his fel magic, naaru can change a race using holy magic.
    It's in the prologue of Rise of the Horde. K'ure appears to Velen and tells him that the naaru gave the eredar the ata'mal crystal long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's in the prologue of Rise of the Horde. K'ure appears to Velen and tells him that the naaru gave the eredar the ata'mal crystal long ago.
    Well if it was in a book and not a blue post they won't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Well if it was in a book and not a blue post they won't believe it.
    I read the book again but the history behind ata'mal crystal is still unknown. Naaru did not get too involve with the eredar until the Burning Legion appear.
    Last edited by Auroro; 2013-11-05 at 11:43 PM.

I read the book again but the history behind ata'mal crystal is still unknown. Naaru did not get too involve with the eredar until the Burning Legion appear.
    The naaru gave the crystal to the eredar. It's said plainly. Velen even gets a little offended by the notion.

Deleted
    awesome awesome list !!! :O

They are extinct. Little magic just as Fel or Holy can change the race. Blizzard did state Eredar is extinct, due to the fact that 2/3 of Eredar became Man'ari, the last 1/3 became Draenei. Eredar as a race no longer exist.

Draenei no longer called themselves Eredar. Even the Draenei no longer called their demonic member, Eredar, but rename them as Man'ari.
    Omg that's awesome! I don't have to be a human, I can be a spacegoat if I just stop calling myself human! Now to change my driving license...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne