Thok heroic and smoke bomb question.

My question was about Thok heroic. The Dungeon journal states players within 10 yards under 50% health will push him into the kite phase. I was told smoke bomb would not allow the screech to interrupt casters. However my question was answered below thanks for the info guys!
    Last edited by WarpedKt; 2013-11-05 at 04:07 PM.

Smoke bomb has an 8 yard radius, making the largest distance people could be from each other within the smoke bomb 16 yards - the diameter.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a dmg reduction, you move into when you want to start getting ready to push into kite phase
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not an interrupt protection, but it does reduce damage taken by 20% for 5 (7 if glyphed) seconds. In 25, we have two groups (ranged & melee), and rogues bomb both groups.

When did smoke bomb start giving interrupt protection? I'm curious about these strategy guides that you claim mention this advice.
    Mew!

Thanks for the help I was not informed correctly. I was told that smoke bomb on thok prevents his screech from interrupting but from what I am reading here that isn't correct. Thanks for the help!

Smoke bomb does block some unusual things, like frostbite on ToT council. Probably just got confused.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

By deleting your original post, other people who had the same question about smoke bomb mechanics on thok now lose the opportunity to get answers for their question ...
    Mew!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    By deleting your original post, other people who had the same question about smoke bomb mechanics on thok now lose the opportunity to get answers for their question ...
    lol was just about to post this. I don't understand why people delete/remove their original question, it makes no sense...