Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Why do people keep saying WoD has to be World of Warcraft?
    Because it's one week to Blizzcon, there's no other trademark and it mentions Draenor. Though I'm starting to dig the concept of a time travel to Draenor before the first war, I still think it's not WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Because it's one week to Blizzcon, there's no other trademark and it mentions Draenor. Though I'm starting to dig the concept of a time travel to Draenor before the first war, I still think it's not WoW.

Hearthstone's trademark was hidden.

And I hate Time Travel, while I'm starting to find the concept of returning to Draenor (a different portion from before. Maybe a more whole part of the planet, while the initial TBC part was the 'broken off' part) bearable at least.

Because this expansion sounds worse than MoP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I personally just can't find myself getting behind a time travel expansion. I'm all for Caverns of Time and revisiting old events... As INSTANCES. But an entire expansion based on time travel? More Hellscream? Potentially wiping out the entirety of WoW's current lore as we know it?

I really can't stand that thought.
    Yep, just a horrible idea to base the main story around

And I hate Time Travel, while I'm starting to find the concept of returning to Draenor (a different portion from before. Maybe a more whole part of the planet, while the initial TBC part was the 'broken off' part) bearable at least.
    I hated Pandas, so I quit. It's not that hard.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

um, it's been announced that hearthstone will be released on ipads Perhaps mobile devices will follow? That would fit the definition you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    I hated Pandas, so I quit. It's not that hard.

If it's really as bad as people make it seem (with some leaks, and we'll see on Friday), I might in fact sit this one out.

People create an illusionary vision of what wow is and any time the Blizzard team creates expansions based on its own vision these people go on a shit fit on the web and try and deny whats happening in hopes of thier own vision of what 'wow is or should be' hold true. It just goes to show just how wrapped up in wow people are, especially when they quit over the divergences of vision because they can't handle change in thier prefered environment.

Sorry the REAL question is.

Why does it have to be the next WoW expansion?

Whoops Yarathir got there first
    Last edited by Leonheart327; 2013-11-05 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you all ever considered that the content leaks were fake but the title itself was real? He never posted a source for the content

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    People create an illusionary vision of what wow is and any time the Blizzard team creates expansions based on its own vision these people go on a shit fit on the web and try and deny whats happening in hopes of thier own vision of what 'wow is or should be' hold true. It just goes to show just how wrapped up in wow people are, especially when they quit over the divergences of vision because they can't handle change in thier prefered environment.

No, people just have ideas of what they would like to do next. Go to Ny'alotha, Xoroth, Argus, South Seas, Emerald Dream, etc. To go back to Outland is one thing. At the very least, it'll bring new demon models and all that. It's not fun to go back to somewhere we have been before (imo) but at the least, it's bearable. Then you have the time travel rumor that just makes it atrocious, irrelevant and boring.

Why do people keep saying WoD has to be World of Warcraft?
    Boub indirectly confirming it on the front page - "let's just say im pretty confident this is the exp..".

He also wrote this a while back:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post23090628

This leaves very little reason to believe TDB is the next warcraft expansion if you ask me.

Deleted

I've also thought of that. Maybe the actual trademark is hidden as well and they'll transfer it over after the announcement.

If it's really as bad as people make it seem (with some leaks, and we'll see on Friday), I might in fact sit this one out.
    My 6 year old did not want to try cream corn because it 'looked icky' but I convinced her to try it and now she asks to eat any left overs of cream of corn that we don't eat. My 6 year old is capable of more reason and maturity than someone who makes a decision of wether or not to try an expansion based on the opinions of a bunch of people who have no clue what they are talking about.

handheld, tablet, cell phones, mobile devices. definitely is hearthstone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I personally just can't find myself getting behind a time travel expansion. I'm all for Caverns of Time and revisiting old events... As INSTANCES. But an entire expansion based on time travel? More Hellscream? Potentially wiping out the entirety of WoW's current lore as we know it?

I really can't stand that thought.
    I can totally understand that, you're not alone on that. It can be a terrible expansion if they do it wrong, but there are also interesting bits a time travel expansion can bring.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Boub indirectly confirming it on the front page - "let's just say im pretty confident this is the exp..".

This leaves very little reason to believe TDB is the next warcraft expansion if you ask me.
    boub is just trying to appear clever and in-the-know. he doesn't actually know what it is unless he works for blizzard and broke an agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post

So you're saying Boub is 100% correct then all the time?

You heard it here first, Boub can never be wrong

Deleted
    the aswer is quite simple Denial,Anger,Bargaining,Depression,Acceptance. u can see ppl moving to anger and bargaining once its revealed aka all the threads how ppl are gonna quit etc

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Guy View Post
    So you're saying Boub is 100% correct then all the time?

You heard it here first, Boub can never be wrong

I'm pretty damn sick of this line of thought too.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    My 6 year old did not want to try cream corn because it 'looked icky' but I convinced her to try it and now she asks to eat any left overs of cream of corn that we don't eat. My 6 year old is capable of more reason and maturity than someone who makes a decision of wether or not to try an expansion based on the opinions of a bunch of people who have no clue what they are talking about.
    He said if and your assuming he already isn't going to play

Just stop, you're making yourself look like a fool