Deleted

Heirloom enchants, what's best?

So I want to lvl a warrior I got full heirloom gear, but I dont know which enchants I should put on my heirloom gear

If you can afford it just deck it out with lvl 90 enchants, they'll scale with your level. Windsong procs on my Priest give me 100% crit/haste boosts and she's lvl 12.

Deleted
    Dancing steal on Weapon and so on

10+ Year Old Account
    When did they take the restrictions off enchants use to be items has to be a certain level to use higher end enchants.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    When did they take the restrictions off enchants use to be items has to be a certain level to use higher end enchants.
    Patch 5.4. They all scale now.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    so I should just go for full lvl 90 enchants?

http://wowpedia.org/Heirloom - read that

note the change included with 5.4 that I learned of just now rereading it. I just started playing again after a looong break
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

Deleted
    So the best enchants I can get is the same as a lvl 90 pve warrior would use right?

Deleted
    windsong for early levels(til 30 at least) is dominating over dancing steel or jade spirit. do you want 50% more haste or 100% crit OR 62 int or str?

Deleted
    and what's the best warrior leveling spec? 1-90

Deleted
    Dancing steel 1-60 sometimes increase your Strength or Agility by 62 when dealing melee damage. Your highest stat is always chosen

Windsong 1-60 sometimes increase your critical strike, haste, or mastery by 56 for 12 sec when dealing damage or healing with spells and melee attacks

So aint Dancing steel better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I have one heirloom for 1-60 and one for 61-85. At least as far as 2 handers go. For everything else, it's different. It's rare for a particular weapon to have an enchant that's best for all levels. Anyway, I'm OCD. Crusader is way better than Dancing Steel 1-60 - it's the best one in that level range. Great proc rate and 100 STR vs DS's 60. But after 60 it's garbage. And as a matter of fact, Landslide is better for heirlooms than DS. DS takes over when you hit 86, but it's irrelevant at that point.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-11-06 at 10:52 AM.
    Look! Words!

lol - using elemental force on my 2h axe warrior. Just fun to have fire around
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Use whatever you would use at lvl 90. Except that Windsong is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by saaoos View Post
    Dancing steel 1-60 sometimes increase your Strength or Agility by 62 when dealing melee damage. Your highest stat is always chosen

Windsong 1-60 sometimes increase your critical strike, haste, or mastery by 56 for 12 sec when dealing damage or healing with spells and melee attacks

So aint Dancing steel better?
    No, secondary stats scale better at lower levels with your damage/healing than base stats.

Dancing Steel would be about 30% dmg increase for a fully loomed player, but the Windsong is often a 80-100% increase. Dancing Steel procs like 15% more often though, but that's not enough to make it better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Honestly, I have one heirloom for 1-60 and one for 61-85. At least as far as 2 handers go. For everything else, it's different. It's rare for a particular weapon to have an enchant that's best for all levels. Anyway, I'm OCD. Crusader is way better than Dancing Steel 1-60 - it's the best one in that level range. Great proc rate and 100 STR vs DS's 60. But after 60 it's garbage. And as a matter of fact, Landslide is better for heirlooms than DS. DS takes over when you hit 86, but it's irrelevant at that point.
    I disagree. Crusader procs so much less than Dancing Steel that it's really crappy in comparison.

I'm pretty sure Landslide is worse as well.

Here's a nifty list of what enchants do at lower levels.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=17

10+ Year Old Account
    I preferred Windsong, you sort of see your toon go nuts every so often. I loved Crusader for DW classes, unless I got the haste trinkets.