Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Patience, my man. I'm enjoying these announcements, I will definitely be giving WoD a try.

Mythic 20 player raid size? O.O..

yeah i like the sound of that, now the world first race can be totally balanced also flexible raid finder should be nice for queue times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    also flexible raid finder should be nice for queue times.
    I wonder where all the people are now that said that LFR won't exist anymore in 6.0.

Deleted
    im hoping for an announcement about a built in Oqueue type interface for finding premades for things.

So if I understood right.. raiding will be

normal (between 10 and 25 people flexible)
    heroic (between 10 and 25 people flexible)
    mythic (20 people only, very difficult content)

So I guess raiding becomes a lot more easier/less frustrating and the top guilds still get their cutting edge content.

Deleted
    yeah random rewards! maybe pvp will finally become more rewarding. its depressing doing 10 battlegrounds in a row just to get one item. good change!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the panel really has expanded so far and I'm excited. Really want to try all of these new features.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    So if I understood right.. raiding will be

normal (between 10 and 25 people flexible)
    heroic (between 10 and 25 people flexible)
    mythic (20 people only, very difficult content)

So I guess raiding becomes a lot more easier/less frustrating and the top guilds still get their cutting edge content.
    This, and LFR scales between 10 and 25 as well.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin

Deleted
    hm, no mention on item squish? still happening or not?

Deleted
    Conan <3

Hilarious.

Deleted
    ok item squish is happening in 5.9!

- - - Updated - - -

so i find myself wondering, whats the lure of this pvp island? you can go out and do world pvp now, but people don't because theres little reward except a few mins of unbalanced pvp. the island needs some form of auto grouping a bit like wintergrasp, objectives, controllable areas/towers that give bonuses . but reward is most important, like wintergrasp you could buy decent pvp gear from it, you need to be able to do that here, or no one will go to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    ok item squish is happening in 5.9!

- - - Updated - - -

so i find myself wondering, whats the lure of this pvp island? you can go out and do world pvp now, but people don't because theres little reward except a few mins of unbalanced pvp. the island needs some form of auto grouping a bit like wintergrasp, objectives, controllable areas/towers that give bonuses . but reward is most important, like wintergrasp you could buy decent pvp gear from it, you need to be able to do that here, or no one will go to it.
    I'm guessing it will have a combination of all of that..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I'm guessing it will have a combination of all of that..

well they didn't mention much, i can just see the island being empty.

- - - Updated - - -

everything aside though, shadowmoon valley looks bloody sexy!

its a shame im horde :P

Is there anywhere to find info on this "Mythic" difficulty and the item squish?

Thanks!@

Deleted
    lol, the devs don't even understand their own story?

Geez these guys don't even know what the story is that they're talking about....

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    Geez these guys don't even know what the story is that they're talking about....

yeah its pretty funny, they've made a story that makes no sense to anyone, not even themselves...

- - - Updated - - -

lol red shirt guy is gonna have fun with this one.

- - - Updated - - -

hai guisseee

Yes, Forsaken have bones sticking out. All well and fine. But more importantly, are those bones sticking out of the armour as well? Because this is what worries me more.

Is there a place where we non-streamers/attendees can get updates on the Heroes of the Storm panel?
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday