Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    O.T: Volitar i'm at the verge of madness, i have been looking how to make an avatar like yours since the first time i saw you (You used to have something like that in your signature too, right?), could you please tell me!!!

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good question... why do we have Za'muro and not Grom?... maybe they want to add him in another way (maybe as a non-playable character -mob-)
    I didn't make it . I asked someone to make me one and boom my amazing avatar was born!
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I didn't make it . I asked someone to make me one and boom my amazing avatar was born!
    That's sad for me, but thanks for your answer

Deleted
    FUCK YEAH!

It does look really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Mecha Tassadar

Can I get a "FUCK YEAH!"?
    Ahem...

I don't even know what to say. Go Illidan!

Deleted
    Mecha Tassadar look sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Is that why we have Za'Muro in the game instead of Grom Hellscream or any other blademaster that has appeared in an actual game?
    Maybe they have something different than the blademaster archetype for Grom. After all he's got an axe and everything? I don't know really...
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Deleted
    I do not see Garrosh as a Blade master.

Blade masters are more swift and nimble and fit better the assassin role, Garrosh is too bulky imho. Probably he's gonna fit more the Warrior role, like Tyrael

I've seen Illidan's metamorphosis from the trailer but from the developer matches I didn''t see it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm already in the habit of calling Mecha Tassadar "Mechadar".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I've seen Illidan's metamorphosis from the trailer but from the developer matches I didn''t see it in.
    Apparently you have 2 different "ultimates" that you can choose from if I am not misstaken

Speaking of artwork for this game, does anyone have any past artwork for Blizzard All-Stars & Blizzard DOTA? I know there's some out there. I'm mainly looking for this one.

i5 3570k
    WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD
    16GB DDR3 1600 Ram
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    OCZ 120GB Agility 3 SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    I do not see Garrosh as a Blade master.

Blade masters are more swift and nimble and fit better the assassin role, Garrosh is too bulky imho. Probably he's gonna fit more the Warrior role, like Tyrael
    No, Garrosh is not a Blade Master, but his father, Grom, he's a Blade Master, and now we don't even know if Zamuro will be in the game, for the moment we only have 33 confirmed heroes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    Speaking of artwork for this game, does anyone have any past artwork for Blizzard All-Stars & Blizzard DOTA? I know there's some out there. I'm mainly looking for this one.

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131006130041/starcraft/images/2/2f/BlizzardAllStars_AllStars_Art1.png/img]
    Only good image with a somewhat nice quality and good resolution I could find: http://i.imgur.com/Y8VLqPl.jpg

Also this one doesn't seem to be made by Blizzard, unless they have an employee named Bai or something(right bottom corner of the image).