Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretzul View Post
    Maybe I could do one for fire, but Ive never done something like it before. Could just use something currently stickied as a template.
    This new generation of raiders that thinks that their Pro-Raider's rank is actually any measure of player skill is hilarous. And you are a big enough wanker to parade it around as much as possible. Lol.

A site that doesn't measure overall player consistency, idiotic deaths, or how you chose to distribute your damage is no site to be proud of your arbitrary ranking.

Infracted. - Shang
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2014-02-22 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me a while to figure out what the guy was talking about anyway. Please be civil to each other, most of us are using these forums for the same reason and whatever that post was, it was definitely neither on topic nor welcome here.
    My magic will tear you apart.

So anyway Shang... Figured this would be a cool thing to do because I love helping people learn how to mage. Maybe thats something certain people cant understand.

Deleted
    I give my respect to those who will endeavour into making my beloved guides on whitch i rely to perform.

/salute

Deleted
    Well, Pretzul since you seem to be keen on the fire mage side of thing's i'd love to be a part of helping out with the guide's. As i said before i have alot of free time on my hands to do so, if you'd be interested in us working together on it then i'd love to hear back from u

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys should all talk on IRC more to plan guide writing out.

Nothing shares ideas and perspectives without flaming or misunderstandings better than the MMOC IRC channel.

Helps bring talents together and improves guides and makes for more informed posts.

Most of IRC is dominated by frost theorycraft, just like everywhere else. I'd like to see more Arcane & Fire talk happen, but nobody seems interested in either spec.

Deleted
    Ye that would be awesome! could u please drop me a link to the IRC channel, would love to get in contact with more other people interested in the 'in's and out's' as it were, of the mage

10+ Year Old Account
    You could have made a shorter title by just writing 'Calling all Mages capable of coherent writing'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    You could have made a shorter title by just writing 'Calling all Mages capable of coherent writing'.
    Two lines of a sticky thread when there are already too many stickies on the forum to make additional stickies makes the *most* sense!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the fun in that really? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Two lines of a sticky thread when there are already too many stickies on the forum to make additional stickies makes the *most* sense!
    implying the mage moderators have ever been known for sense
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    implying the mage moderators have ever been known for sense
    That one got me right in the pride

10+ Year Old Account
    We might not make the most sense always, but you have to trust us that we're usually doing what's best for the forums and the forum posters. Also, we appreciate your feedback and value it greatly. We don't always have to act on your feedback, though. We have statistical data that's not available to the typical user so your conclusions don't always match what he got going on behind the scenes.

Shangalar - the new Blizzard community manager I really had to write this, it was an epic opportunity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalar View Post
    We might not make the most sense always, but you have to trust us that we're usually doing what's best for the forums and the forum posters. Also, we appreciate your feedback and value it greatly. We don't always have to act on your feedback, though. We have statistical data that's not available to the typical user so your conclusions don't always match what he got going on behind the scenes.

Shangalar - the new Blizzard community manager I really had to write this, it was an epic opportunity.
    No wonder you've been feisty today. Congratulations <3

You already have the Blizzard CM wording down perfectly with your "we have statistical data that's not available to the typical user" - excellent. I still pointed out an excellent flaw in the mod logic here, but thanks for not taking it personally, it really isn't meant that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm joking about being a CM of course, I meant that in relation to the few "classic" blizzard sentences I wrote above

15+ Year Old Account
    How I title things after a long night of drinking is my business and mine alone, thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    We love you guys but you don't always make the most sense.
    Neither do about 95% of people who post here, but to each his own.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    I could help out if you wanted.