Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Possible WoD concept map of Draenor?

Someone i know who lives in the US sent me this, says he has connections in Blizzard but who knows.

Edit: Parts from a leak yesterday match the map:

" Tried posting this on SoL and reddit, got banned and removed, sooo looks like this is real. Or we are being meta-trolled.

No new class or races.

All of this is pre demon blood so no humans with the draenei being the main Alliance force. Garrosh goes back in time and stops his father from drinking the demons blood and Gul'dan is banished. He brings technology from the current time to reinforce the Horde. Ner'zhul uses this and rises to power once more to try and gain Garrosh's trust in the....Iron Horde. The Iron Horde forbids demon magic but it's pretty likely Gul'dan may end up summoning the Legion still even on his own. We get there via the Timewalkers.

I dunno how exactly Garrosh gets to the past yet. But his escape is explained in a upcoming short story with the start being his trial. Garrosh says he regrets nothing while laughing crazily but Anduin still believes he can be redeemed. Baine wants to personally execute Garrosh and Jaina is still her raging self. Eventually it comes to that scene we see in that Timeless Isle quest with Anduin talking to Garrosh. I dunno the rest of the story yet but it's likely Anduin and Zaela help Garrosh escape.

5.5 was to be 2 scenario's showing Garrosh's escape but since they are short on time 5.5 was scrapped for the above story with maybe parts ending up in 6.0. It was also to tie into the Timeless Isle. The ORIGINAL story for the expansion was that Garrosh was banished to Outland but managed to get a artifact of Nozdormu. He used the artifact to summon the great heroes of the Horde and then 're makes' Draenor with the artifact pulling in new landmasses that just tears things up more. This was later scrapped for time travel.

The Alliance start in Shadowmoon and their capital is Karabor which is similar to Terokkar now. Karabor looks like how it does in the TBC trailer with Akama but brighter. The Horde starting zone is a new zone west of Blade's Edge in the Frost Wolf Homelands where their capital is a captured Ogre stronghold city. The zone itself is a tundra.

Netherstorm is Faralon but will be released in a future patch.

Hellfire is a jungle where Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal so he can invade Azeroth and 'make things right'. Zangar is a sea full of giant mushrooms.

Shattrath is taken over by the Iron Horde and is a raid along with Auchindoun being a dungeon/raid. The other raids are The Blackrock Clan Citadel and a Ogre Stronghold.

The first dungeon is in the Horde starting zone and is a Ogre Dungeon Cave where we rescue slaves.

The zone south of Terrokkar is the capital of the Arrakoa and is where their palace is located. It's like Terokkar but has a LOT more tree houses and flying Arrakoa. Maybe they end up doing something with their Old God.

There's some new tiger race as well but no details.

The Iron Horde has dominated the Gronn and uses them as giant siege mounts similar to the mammoths in LotR.

The 'Warlords' are all the chieftains of the old Horde with Durotan being the only good guy. Some of the main heroes of the expansion are Velen (dunno if its Velen meeting himself or just past Velen), Maarad, Vol'jin, Thrall, Durotan, and some dwarf and tauren.

There's a continent southwest of Draenor which is the homeland of the Ogres. "

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...or-Leak-Inside
    Last edited by mmocabbfff53e1; 2013-11-06 at 04:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Treat anything anyone gives you stating it is for real as the biggest pile of dog doodoo, and assume they are trolling you. It's like 60 hours to go till they reveal it, I'm sure we can wait to hear what's real till then, and not get too tangled up in all the trolling that's going on right now.

Twisting Nether was a peninsula. Other wise looks like it did in WC2

Le...sigh, another blurry image expecting people to think it was taken in a rush...lol

10+ Year Old Account
    so what your saying is terrorguard is the new race? sweet, but can they be druids?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to see Draenor in World of Warcraft.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    so what your saying is terrorguard is the new race? sweet, but can they be druids?
    I love the small detail of how they can't be Warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I love the small detail of how they can't be Warlocks.
    Of course they can't be warlocks! They can't summon themselves! Duh!

10+ Year Old Account
    As Abraham Lincoln once said, "Never believe everything that is posted on the internet."

10+ Year Old Account
    Farahlon was an intact grassy region before becoming the floating rocks of Netherstorm, not a bunch of islands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why have NOBODY that posts "leaks" heard of a HD cameras or the "print screen" button on their keyboard
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's why these forums have been a mosh pit of scum and villany the last few days.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    What's weird is, it LOOKS like a old concept map that would seem like a map of an expansion continent or what not. It's most likely fake though. Cause...BLURRING MAKES IT MORE TRUE!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Farahlon was an intact grassy region before becoming the floating rocks of Netherstorm, not a bunch of islands.
    And Kul Tiras is supposed to be a short swim west of menethil harbor.

Deleted
    Draenor map fanmade

Source :Deviant art - by arakkoa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronosspn View Post
    Draenor map fanmade

Source :Deviant art - by arakkoa
    I think that a "pulled back remnants of Draenor" theory, using that concept for the design of "Super Outlands" would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Why have NOBODY that posts "leaks" heard of a HD cameras or the "print screen" button on their keyboard
    HD cameras can still take out of focus and blurry images that look like shit if moving and not focused ... print screen will not happen, because you are seriously talking about an employee breaking the law (a snapshot is illegal as well, and why it wouldn't be taken from a tripod with perfect exposure and focus); hell, maybe they literally have print screen disabled on all their computers, if I was running the show, I would have found a way to do so.

What I feel though, with extremely sensitive information, besides the obvious 'we don't trust you' mood it would make in the offices, is why they wouldn't have privacy screens on every monitor; it would make it many times harder for anyone to attempt a fast snapshot at bad angles.

But the argument of 'bad cameras' and 'no print screens' is not relevant in a illegal leak situation. We aren't talking about hollywood movie protagonist level spies stealing project information here. You'd also have to assume anyone actually working on the project directly loves their job too much to risk losing it; so you'd have to figure it'd be an intern or a low level employee trying to feel 'special'.

Please, go to a bank and try to take a clear snapshot of one of their screens (or get a print screen lol) ... real risk involved for you, for you would probably have the cops called for trying to steal sensitive information. Let us see how crisp and clear and straight the picture is ... if you work in a bank; try to take a snapshot of your manager's screen without them noticing ... real risk of being fired or worse.

With all that said; tons of badly done 'leaks' on this forum this week; but at least make a strong argument by picking apart the content. Bad pictures? They've been happening since cameras existed. I'm surprised you haven't seen a finger in the way or some other common mistakes.

I think the map in the OP is legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    I think the map in the OP is legit.
    It's just as BS as every other leak we've had. At this point there's a guide on how to make them.