Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jojofeelgood View Post
    typical 10man scum thing he know all the things. Glad to see Blizzard agree with me and destroy ur little easy mode and make you raid a man's raid. See what the real raid is like and u fail
    Newly created acc, keeps bashing 10man raiders, but ignores rational arguments. Stop trolling.

typical 10man scum thing he know all the things. Glad to see Blizzard agree with me and destroy ur little easy mode and make you raid a man's raid. See what the real raid is like and u fail
    Erm ok, don't worry. I'll destroy the mythic difficulty as well.

PS. I double checked the 25man spell of Iron Prison from 2 different 25man players and dungeon journal. I figured I can claim that it's 100% of max hp after that. I guess you know better. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Yeah, everyone makes mistakes. I just don't like people calling that there was nothing to be done while there was something very simple. No offence to you.
    Well it's ovbious we see the stream where their raiders are drooling and clicking shamanistic rage, searing totem, healing tide, ancestral guidance, earthbind, capacitor, potion, heroism, healthstone.... basically everything, while also ignoring his adorable partner and drooling at wow screen

http://www.twitch.tv/tekniqz/b/479297137
    Last edited by jojofeelgood; 2013-11-16 at 02:49 PM.

good thing 10m is harder than 25m this tier then right

600 attempts to kill garrosh in 10m for paragon vs method's 200... thok, siegecrafter and paragons arent much better either.

Deleted
    Can the mods wake up and end this shameful display of childishness? How many more times do I end to report this...

Despite infractions going out, I'll go ahead and post it here anyway:

The insults need to stop. Stay on topic and be nice and stuff. I'd rather people discuss the topic in a constructive manner than to have mods hang around and ban people.

Many thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm usually topping meters on most fights in my guild with 270k and i can burst 500k+..ish plus I can innervate, rejuv, BR, HotW-tranq and do stampeding roar and then there is symbiosis which can be helpful to some specs...I say we are pretty useful in terms of utility and the damage is acceptable. Personally I want more damage like a warlock/mage but I think any dps wants that
    Although depends on the player playing I guess if your a mouth-breathing bad your not going to help on any class.

Glurp I like your video link so much I'd like to share a gift with you:

http://i.imgur.com/tGnn0lX.jpg
    You know the game is in shit state when you see players in top 50 US guilds clicking. Granted, he is an Ele shaman. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    are you ok kakera you look pretty upset
    Sup Dreyen. Don't mind me. I was bored as fuck trolling forums as per usual. Saw this little baddie think he's hot shit had to call him out.

good thing 10m is harder than 25m this tier then right

600 attempts to kill garrosh in 10m for paragon vs method's 200... thok, siegecrafter and paragons arent much better either.
    Pretty much this. 10 man is the real difficulty this tier and it ain't close. Ask Blood Legion who spent 3 days and had to turn off their stream after people were shitbagging them to even kill Garrosh once on 10 man after they had already killed it 4+ weeks prior in 25 man and gotten full BiS. Thok, Siegecrafter, Paragons, and Garrosh are all considerably harder in 10 man (depending on comp for Siegecrafter). It blows because I'm the kind of person that wants 25 man to be harder. Gotta let bias go though.
    Last edited by Kakera; 2013-11-17 at 07:37 AM.

They are fine. They are still(however) gear reliant. If you don't hit the necessary crit and/or haste you won't be doing much of anything.

Deleted
    http://youtu.be/8hAniUEgYDA

Clearly not in a bad spot

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboywilly View Post
    http://youtu.be/8hAniUEgYDA

Clearly not in a bad spot
    Lol

10 characters
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I know I can burst similar like him with 10ilvls under, but I wouldnt make a video out of it lol.

Ofcourse multidotters can do fine on council-fights.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2013-11-17 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Lol

10 characters
    Don't get why he starts in Lunar (pre-Lunar to get the extra Starfall yes) to overwrite it with CA....Impressive nonetheless though.

having 10 people dead on one of the easiest heroics because you couldnt be bothered to solarbeam is not really too impressive lol.

But the burst dmg is pretty good
    Mew!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    having 10 people dead on one of the easiest heroics because you couldnt be bothered to solarbeam is not really too impressive lol.

But the burst dmg is pretty good
    Wasn't because I couldn't be bothered, we have dedicated interrupters who failed so solarbeam isn't needed, 1 shot it every week however the burst on that attempt was worth uploading

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    They are fine. They are still(however) gear reliant. If you don't hit the necessary crit and/or haste you won't be doing much of anything.
    This. I used be stuck at 70k/80k with ilvl 500ish. Now with ilvl 535 I can do 160k. Sometimes (depends on the fights) I'm around 200k. Keep in mind I haven't been actively raiding this expansion. I only have done 3 bosses on flex, once (and got only 1 item). And had 1 lucky drop from the celestial bosses.
    I'm not sure if I'm doing well compared to other boomies who just do lfr. I want to know how much the dps difference is between lfr raiders and normal/hc raiders? I haven't met any boomkins in lfr with normal/hc gear yet. Just some locks doing 400k dps.

Deleted
    The difference is enormous between a lfr boomkin vs a heroic boomkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabb View Post
    The difference is enormous between a lfr boomkin vs a heroic boomkin.
    To be fair.. thats the same for every class.

Very low gear, like pre-496, is pretty bad because you barely get starsurge procs. I've been near the top of the meters ever since 522 ilevel in ToT gear though..

Deleted
    To be fair.. thats the same for every class.
    Yes it's the same for every class, but you'll see a bigger gap for classes that are gear reliant (or more gear reliant should I say). Like look at DKs and Elemental Shamans that doesnt gain alot between the tiers, or atleast they havent this expansion because of how they scale with gear. While myself have gone from like 70k when I first did MSV heroic up til 400-500k in the last tier of the expansion.

Eh, wasnt 70k dps normal in mogu'shan? Seemed like it was the number most people were doing. At any rate, 100k dps was pretty rare single target at the beginning of the first tier.