Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Homogenization has been a big problem in WoW since MOP, many classes got stuff they never should have had.
    So what is your reasoning for stating that we should not have a stun?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    So what is your reasoning for stating that we should not have a stun?
    I don't get it either, to be honest.

It would clearly be a problem if we couldn't stun in a world where everyone else would be able to so. There's indeed a lot of CC in this game, probably too much, but I'm not sure making us weak for the sake of uniqueness is the best idea ever.

Less spam-based rotation would be nice.

Seriously, It's giving me RSI.

Itd be great if blood dks could control raise dead

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    I don't get it either, to be honest.

It would clearly be a problem if we couldn't stun in a world where everyone else would be able to so. There's indeed a lot of CC in this game, probably too much, but I'm not sure making us weak for the sake of uniqueness is the best idea ever.
    It's not like i want to remove DK CC's only. I actually want Hungering Cold back. Remove DK stuns and a lot of CC's from other classes that got stuff they shouldn't have gotten in MoP.

Blizzard said this some months ago:

CC and Diminishing Returns
    As our senior PvP designer Brian Holinka tweeted over the weekend, we've got some pretty solid goals for the future regarding crowd control. We do think it needs to be toned back a bit, both in the amount of CC effects available and in how frequently they can be used.

That said, CC is still an integral part of World of Warcraft PvP. Dealing with it intelligently, both in choosing when to use your own CC as well as reacting to opponent CC's, does have strong gameplay value.
    So this means there will be less CC'sin the future, and the CD of CC's will be increased. Here's what i think:

DK's do not need stuns (expect ghoul stun)
    Druids don't need 1k CC's in additional to cyclone
    Warlocks and priests don't need 14 fears
    Rogues do not need a stun poison
    Warriors do not need as much as they have at the moment
    Paladins do not need blinding light, fear and 30 sec CD stun
    Monks do not need their ranged melee CC.... make it melee range at least
    Mages have a little too much in general
    Hunters have too much in general

Stop this madness where you think everyone need to be able to do x to be as good as a class who can do x!
    Uniqueness is a good thing. If we're continuing in the direction that MOP has been going there's no need for 10 classes. Then they could rather just reduce the amount of classes to 3 then....

And whats up with so many pets as well? Too many classes got pets.

I really want to go back in time and steal the random procs the gave arms a free execute even when outside excite range.

Cold Calculations:
    Obliterate, Plague StrikeAnd Heart Strike have a 50% chance to allow you to cast a free Soul Reaper.

Reason being when those procs came it was awesome watching these huge pikes of damage. Given that it isn't a single huge lump of damage but rather delayed it shouldn't break pvp that much.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Well that's fine, I also support a general toning down of CC across the board.

But when you just say that dks shouldn't have a stun it doesn't really come across the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be happy if icy touch and howling blast could infect with blood plague for frost like plague strike does with frost fever for unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzubaa View Post
    A glyph that alters 'death grip' pulling you to them or another form of charge.

Mobility on my blood DK not good enough. Would feel much nicer to be able to charge to a pack of adds and back to a boss. Death grip is just not suitable. Charge on pull etc help alot as well.
    I actually came into this thread JUST to suggest that one thing lol.

Blizz claims that we have lower mobility because we can pull mobs to us, but how often do you DG a mob or boss to yourself in a raid? Exactly lol

I think a glyph that makes DG pull us to the target rather than vice versa would be a good compromise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rune of Thundering Blood:
    If used by a Blood DK, the power of Death Strike does an additional 150% weapon damage when at max stacks of Scent of Blood (visual effects give a slightly red Thunderfury lightning ball thing) - would never happen, but I can dream

Glyph of the Blight:
    Increases the radius of Unholy Blight by 5-10 yards, but adds 10 extra seconds to its CD (slightly more realistic, I'd say)

Glyph of the Rune Scythe:
    Replaces Dancing Rune Weapon
    Summons a Dancing Rune Scythe that deals the same damage as Dancing Rune Weapon (more aesthetic rather than the weapon being what you've got equipped)
    Last edited by 3DTyrant; 2013-11-20 at 05:13 PM.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Remember "if you die you will rise as a ghoul for a minute" or sth like that?
    GIVE IT BACK PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Nezia View Post
    Blood spec:
    New glyph:
    Glyph of rotten meat skewer: Teachs you the rotten meat skewer skill.

rotten meat skewer
    instant cast 0 cd

Places a Skewer of rotten meat at the targeted location. The Skewer will then keep taunt all your blood worns, wich will attack the skewer instead of the enemy.

PS: sorry for poor grammar.
    Tiny hitbox please!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    a good looking Tier-Set please, its time

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they made death grip work in reverse with a glyph that would be fine, it would have to be penalized with a longer CD though.

Honestly I just want my fucking taunt back the odd time I do play a DPS spec. Not having it blows. Make death grip baseline not taunt for DPS classes if you're worried about DPS DKs having a taunt advantage (if that's even the reasoning they took it in the first place).

There isn't much I really want. I think our talent trees are god awful and basically I don't like our rune regeneration tree. At core our resource system might need some minor tweaks, but as far as wishlist about abilities and things they can add.. well I think we are in decent shape. While I just said what I just said, part of me doesn't want us to have to re-invent the wheel AGAIN for another expansion. It would be fun to have an overhaul like Warlocks had, but it would also be a nightmare.

We have issues yes, but this is the first expansion where they aren't adding a shitload and basically going forward with the balance we have now. End of expansions USUALLY arrive at a more balanced state than start of a new expansion does, and that's partly because blizzard just flips the game board upside down and says "FUCK IT!" and starts all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin2102 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    As long as it doesn't look like that. The big sidehorns have been so overplayed.

T7, T8, and T10 were all fantastic. T11 was okay except for the helm. Everything else has been crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    T7, T8, and T10 were all fantastic. T11 was okay except for the helm. Everything else has been crap.
    we have different definitions of good looking

we have different definitions of good looking
    Is this more to your liking?

A DK is supposed to be dark and evil looking. I am tired of these multicolored and samurai looking sets they have made this expansion. There should never be bright colors; leave that to the sensitive paladin nancy-boys.

This is a true DK set

Last edited by Skarssen; 2013-11-21 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Is this more to your liking?

A DK is supposed to be dark and evil looking. I am tired of these multicolored and samurai looking sets they have made this expansion. There should never be bright colors; leave that to the sensitive paladin nancy-boys.

This is a true DK set

did i say it needs to be pala-look-alike? i just dont like the design of all dk tier sets, but whatever makes you happy go with it