Poll: How long will Soo Last before we have a new raid released

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hopefully until July 2014, i wont be able to play until around then and maybe half of august,from 6 days from now! So i dont want the expansion to come out by then D;

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i voted 7-9 months. seems about right. expansion will most likely be announced at blizzcon and i expect itll probably take them around 6 months from announcement to release

Next Expansion in April imo, so SOO until then.

Consider summer is a bad time for game release, 7-9 months is out.
    The earliest possible date is next Sept like MoP.
    March is way too fast and I highly doubt it.

I can't find the quote, but Blizzard said they expect a raid tier to last 4 months in MoP, with a patch every 2-3 months iirc.

I'll try and find it.

It was only the other day I read it as well, but if true, it says a lot about xpac release dates, if they really don't just add another filler in.

Consider TOT lasted 6 months, I won't count on what bliz said about their projected time for each tier。

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    I can't find the quote, but Blizzard said they expect a raid tier to last 4 months in MoP, with a patch every 2-3 months iirc.

I'll try and find it.

It was only the other day I read it as well, but if true, it says a lot about xpac release dates, if they really don't just add another filler in.

Deleted
    I would guess almost a year from now. The next expansion hasn't even been formally announced yet, so who knows how far away the beta is.

Only way the game comes out soon is if the close beta / FnF gets leaked soon. Blizzard wont release a game without at least a couple months of closed/open beta under its belt, but realistically, the FnF / Closed beta lasts half the year, but its always "found out" before it happens or around the time it starts. Since blizzcon was late this year , and we still have no datamined info on the expansion, its safe to say we are still looking at a ways off before release.

Testing hasnt even started yet, and people are clamoring about a spring release.....

4-6 at best, I was thinking even less but i doubt it will be less than 4. Besides at the rate they are losing subs they need to at least keep the people still playing entertained and honestly, a 9-12 month wait for new content is not acceptable any more.

I'm talking about new content, not the expansion. But a summer release is possible for the next expansion. The thing is, people are getting bored with MOP fast so I suspect they got to pull em out of here sooner or later.
    Last edited by Evilfish; 2013-11-07 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    But a summer release is possible for the next expansion. The thing is, people are getting bored with MOP fast so I suspect they got to pull em out of here sooner or later.
    I doubt they would release an expansion during summer. Lot's of people play a lot less during summer.

At least 8 months

Unless they rush the next expansion and make it totally crappy

Voted 10-12 months.

I really want it to be around 6 months, but blizz allways says it's gonna be soon then last for >year so I don't trust them anymore u.u
    Member of the "I'm happy with no flying" Club

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I doubt they would release an expansion during summer. Lot's of people play a lot less during summer.
    Maybe not, but if subs keep dropping, they have to do something so I wouldn't totally exclude a summer release.

Deleted
    Anyone who voted 1-3 should probably see a doctor...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherHansen View Post
    There is no way Blizzard will let WildStar and ESO launch without a wow Expansion out and those two come out Spring 2014.
    The logic is strong in this one.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Deleted
    14+ months I hope.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Based on every other expansion ending tier- about 6 months too long

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the next expansion will be released mid to late spring. So SoO will last for an other 5-6 months.

We'll know in 18 hours, my guess will be untill february, I think blizz will suprise EVERYONE and push out the next expac early 2014
    I've no idea what to write here.

probably 7-9 months + some filler crap in between 5.4.X and 6.0