Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How much of a DPS increase did you see with Bindings of Immerseus ?

Pretty much the title. After 9? weeks of Flex, 1 week of normal, and 8 HC kills I'm yet to see Bindings.

At the start of the tier, I was well geared from ToT and didn't have any trouble ranking. Now however, after looking through various logs for multiple fights, it seems people are shying away from FON/HOTW and INC/DOC and 'just' playing INC/HOTW. Now I've read once you have bindings, with the bonus secondary stats it provides (some crit and a boat ton of mastery which FON doesn't scale with) INC/HOTW pulls ahead on single target. As for multi-dot fights, sometimes stuff dies so quickly, it barely seems worthwhile DOTing them, so you don't really gain the benefit of INC/DOC.

So as the title suggested, Once you got Bindings, how much of a DPS increase did you see, what can I hope for, and how does it effect your play style?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

I dont see how 1 item is going to increase your dps that much? Im not a druid, But still 1 item is only going to be a massive upgrade if its like 30-40 iL above your current one
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    It enabled the solar opener for me, and I guess it was a decent DPS increase? It really comes down to what you replace. After all, it's just a single item, I guess the intelligence proc is what matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    I dont see how 1 item is going to increase your dps that much? Im not a druid, But still 1 item is only going to be a massive upgrade if its like 30-40 iL above your current one
    Well despite how good HCTF Cha-Ye's is, A HC (non-wf) Bindings, ilv 574 after upgrades would be a 25 ilv upgrade. Not to mention it frees up 400+ spirit, 800+ haste and some mastery (which probably equals the 1887 from cha-ye's) has a larger Int Proc, and a duration twice as long, which lined up with CDs should give a far greater burst period. Plus with around 50% crit during raids, an 8% increase to crit damage is a flat 4% dps increase, or am I mistaken? All that combined, it should equal a substantial DPS increase in burst during CDs and sustained DPS.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

I went from doing 800k DPS on pull to 1.5m DPS on pull after I got a 574 Bindings. I only got very limited testing of it due to only having it for Siegecrafter but I went from being able to do about 310-320k single target to 350-360k. Due to the low amount of pulls I actually had the trinket it may have just been good RNG that gave me those numbers but damn, that trinket is insanely powerful.

The trinket as others have mentioned, is quite good from my experience. Had flex one since first week of SoO and got H-Bindings just recently. Paired with a Kadris' the damage scaled is quite good.

Not only that but being a % of [Stat] it continuously gets better everytime your Ilvl increases. Currently there is not a fight where I am below top 5 ranged dps (our melee are very good and are very geared).

I've heard talk about Black blood overtaking Kadris', but I'm standing by what I'm using for now.

I went from normal TF Cha-Ye's 2/2 upgraded, can't remember what ilvl that makes it, to heroic Bindings, and Bindings was a pretty major DPS increase especially on the pull
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Not going to lie I was pulling about 190-220k dps on fights before I got it. I was also only at the first haste cap. With this trinket I switched to the 10k haste cap and know im doing well over 280k single target and with over 700k burst with good procs. Im still not 4 set bonuses yet but the trinket is a huge upgrade. Especially if u get the heroic one like I did .

It seems obvious, but also consider if your gear is great to begin with upgrading the trinket will scale better than if your gear is crap to begin with.

I had crap gear (~540ilevel) when I coined the Immerseus trinket the first time on heroic and pissed off a lot of casters in my guild who had been killing him for 4+ weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zene View Post
    It seems obvious, but also consider if your gear is great to begin with upgrading the trinket will scale better than if your gear is crap to begin with.

I had crap gear (~540ilevel) when I coined the Immerseus trinket the first time on heroic and pissed off a lot of casters in my guild who had been killing him for 4+ weeks.
    Same here, in the 6 weeks my guild has killed, only 1 has dropped, I coined mine 2nd week with them.

I feel you dude. 7 heroic + 2 normal (plus double that since I've rolled a coin on all of these) + 8 flex and only seen it once - which I lost the roll. 26 chances in total, how annoying is that?

To make things worse I never got a chance at a heroic ToT trinket (we had 10h bosses down but the neither breath nor cha ye ever dropped on heroic). So yea, I can't wait to get my hands on that trinket, it will be a huuuuge increase compared to my 530 cha ye... So annoying we're doing 9 heroic bosses in SoO and I'm still using a fucking normal trinket from a previous tier. So fucking annoying.
    Last edited by land; 2013-11-07 at 06:45 PM.

I feel you. I was using the normal thok healer trinket just to proc intellect during my openers. And had to maintain rejuv running the entire time too.

Such a horrible feeling until I finally got a flex bindings a few weeks in.
    Mew!

I've upgraded an 2/2 NHC Breath to an 2/2 HC-Immerseus and noticed an overall DPS Increase of about 30k~.

Same here, i have lfr version of it but in total i have killed him 7xFLEX, 3xnormal and 6x HC. And on each HC and Normal kill i used coin. So that 25kill and I have yet to see the drop since it never dropped. His loot table for us is just way 2 big, 5 items and one of them is useless back, simply stupid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Same here, i have lfr version of it but in total i have killed him 7xFLEX, 3xnormal and 6x HC. And on each HC and Normal kill i used coin. So that 25kill and I have yet to see the drop since it never dropped. His loot table for us is just way 2 big, 5 items and one of them is useless back, simply stupid...
    Yeah, some of the bosses offer us far too many pieces of loot. while others offer 0 viable items. You'd think Blizzard would either determine their own BIS lists, and spread the loot accordingly, or at the very least, read the community defined ones, and sort it pre-patch.

On topic, I too have coined every normal/HC kill, and maybe a couple of flex kills (not sure though). I got an LFR one, but according to a couple of reliable sources, LFR ilv just isn't good enough to beat my HC TF Cha-ye. ...However the Flex+ versions absolutely crush it >.<
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    If you aren't, then why post here? This is an insanely stupid and ignorant thing to post, trinkets have been massive upgrades many times before, especially this tier. Heroic AoC is an even bigger dps upgrade for melee classes. PBI is a massive increase for casters, even worth downgrading from a heroic ToT to the LFR version of the trinket is an upgrade for a few specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another 2 more kills with no trinket dropping. Including coins that makes me 30/0 -_-
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Another 2 more kills with no trinket dropping. Including coins that makes me 30/0 -_-
    Same here, stupid trinket just won't fkng drop. EVA. Did also flex and lfr and nothing, NOTHING. Ugh, gotta hate rng.

10+ Year Old Account
    After 11 flex kills, 1 normal, and 10 HC kills, 12 coins and alot of tears. I finally got my Bindings! Here goes ladies..
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    After 11 flex kills, 1 normal, and 10 HC kills, 12 coins and alot of tears. I finally got my Bindings! Here goes ladies..
    Gratz Vexxe xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.