Can someone give me a link to the interview where Chris Metzen mentions Ogres...

Can someone give me a link to the interview where Chris Metzen mentions Ogres were going to be the Horde race in Cataclysm? I can't seem to find it any more :S
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogres as a playable race? Any chance of this happening (however remote)?

We considered them for Cataclysm. We got to the point of trying to figure out what ogre ladies looked like.

it came from this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Cataclysm-quot
    its was on the front page of MMO-Champ at one point.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Ogres as a playable race? Any chance of this happening (however remote)?

We considered them for Cataclysm. We got to the point of trying to figure out what ogre ladies looked like.

it came from this thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Cataclysm-quot
    its was on the front page of MMO-Champ at one point.
    I know, I feel ashamed having to ask for it when I am the kind of person who more often than not says "Google it". I could not find it though and knew that someone else would be able to find it much quicker than I could XD Thank you very very much for the assistance on this.

Edit: Er... :S I found this topic already but it did not link to the front page post that had the quote in question. I cant really use this topic as a source for them being considered. Do you by chance have a link to the actual interview or front page post? Sorry to ask so much, I just can't find the original MMO-Champion front page post that the interview was on.
    Last edited by Byucknah The Red; 2013-11-07 at 11:35 AM.
    #EXMVP

theres a couple quotes where they mention it but this is basically what happened with cataclysm

first they were planning on having ogres for the horde and some unmentioned or maybe at the time not thought of race for the alliance

then blizzard decided, you know what would be cool? having goblins as a neutral race.

so they start making all this goblin stuff but then someone says "you know the alliance could really use a more monstery race"

so they scrap their plans of having goblins be the first neutral race and decide on goblins for the horde and worgen for the alliance
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I was looking for, thank you so much and thanks to everyone who answered my request

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theres a couple quotes where they mention it but this is basically what happened with cataclysm

first they were planning on having ogres for the horde and some unmentioned or maybe at the time not thought of race for the alliance

then blizzard decided, you know what would be cool? having goblins as a neutral race.

so they start making all this goblin stuff but then someone says "you know the alliance could really use a more monstery race"

so they scrap their plans of having goblins be the first neutral race and decide on goblins for the horde and worgen for the alliance
    Goblins were going to be neutral? That would have been pretty cool actually XD
    #EXMVP