Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I will probably unsub as soon as my guild kills hc garrosh (maybe wait for 2-3 weeks to have him on farm).

I probably won't resub, unless they change the current design philosophy. If they stop treating all players as idiots that need to be spoon-fed streamlined content and make more aspects of the game besides heroic raids challenging (at least optional challenges while leveling, true heroic 5-mans that are not challenge modes etc.) I might re-sub for the next expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Why would people quit over Item Squish? I seriously do not get it?
    Also, that.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    item squish won't make me quit, but it'll piss me off severely. i love seeing 1,000,000+ pop up, it feels like i'm so much stronger than i was before.

and if you can't handle big numbers, you should probably go back to elementary school.
    Well, that was entirely random. And you know what you can do? Pretend every number is a big number. You just bought ten gallons of gas? Pretend it's ten million gallons! Had a good night's sleep, around eight hours or so? Tell everybody it was really eight thousand hours!

Would you be able to cope if they took the numbers out entirely and you just, I dunno, played the game to have fun playing the game? Perhaps you would like it better if the screen was just one big button that was labeled "Click Here", and the rest was just big numbers popping up all over the screen. No mobs, no interface, nothing but the button and the numbers.

That's how ridiculous this item squish thing is.
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

I'd welcome an item squish down to BC/Wotlk numbers, But lower than that then meh.

Deleted
    I feel that i really might unsubscribe for the next expansion for the first time in my 5 years gaming expirince in WoW just of one reason.
    And that is if Blizzard have made some timetraveling shinenigans with Garryboy and Draenor where he and we(the players) mess up with history in a very very bad way like changing everything that had happend for the past, im not sure, 14 years?!?
    On the other hand i liked how the experiments such as Scenarios, Daylie quest rep grinds, Barrens and Timeless isle shizzles were done. Also how they made the raids encounters to involve everybody(tanks,healers,dps) in fight mechanics execution.
    However i still pray to the gods its not what it sound like and its not like what people speculated with the Timewalkers/wardens that we will travel in time. I personaly am sick and tired as hell from Carverns of Time idiotism. It was cool before in TBC, Dragon soul made everybody hate that place.
    If they revamp/redesing/update the Cavern in a way i might step there again, but otherwise i will hardly push myself to step there anymore

If it involves time travel, I'm unsubscribing.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

New models are almost guaranteed but that's not enough. I will resub if they add a new class or race too.

Deleted
    So much bs here..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably unsubscribe soon anyway, since there's no new content coming (unless Blizzard announce something) before the next expansion i really don't want to be raiding SoO for 6+ more months, already bored with that raid.

I'll come back though when the new expansion is released.

I will unsub after the 1st month of the new expansion if they dont bring something interesting to rogues.
    edit : didnt realize it was for blizzcon

While i think the item squish is dumb, it is the thing i could possibly dislike the most about the next expansion.. I mean for the love of god i've only just passed 1 million hp as a tank and it feels fantastic.. That aside i probably wouldn't unsub unless they go and fuck everything up.