Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Breath of Sindragosa! I wanna see that!!!
    I've always wanted something that involves a Frost Wyrm and would be quite hard to implement as a pet or companion (such as a gargoyle glyph replacement). Hopefully a Frost Wyrm will quickly fly in and do a breath attack like in the Heroes of the storm footage. I know it's asking for a lot but it would be a shame if it was just a cone of cold clone.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    I've always wanted something that involves a Frost Wyrm and would be quite hard to implement as a pet or companion (such as a gargoyle glyph replacement). Hopefully a Frost Wyrm will quickly fly in and do a breath attack like in the Heroes of the storm footage. I know it's asking for a lot but it would be a shame if it was just a cone of cold clone.
    I would say they would prob do a Dragon's Breath type effect on it, which would be BA

As long as the dragon doesn't take up space on my screen making it so I can't see the bad things on the ground.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I would say they would prob do a Dragon's Breath type effect on it, which would be BA
    mage dragon breathe effect but then blueish

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    mage dragon breathe effect but then blueish
    that's what I meant ^^
    was that spell removed? I left my mage on my old server so I don't remember x.x

Cooler effect would be to have a translucent head/wings of cindy shadow over us when it happens as opposed to a recolor of the mage ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Like I've said so many times before, that exposes the main problem with the L75 talents. Here we are over a year in and most people still don't understand how they work.
    In my opinion that's more a problem with how blizzard like to make changes without ever updating tooltips to reflect the new functionality.

RC worked that way since beta, and you can see it on your character sheet. The L75 talents are mathy and unintuitive and they need to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    Runic corruption doesn't get nerfed by haste, it just doesn't scale non linearly any more.

You always get an extra 0.3 of each rune type per proc regardless of haste now.
    Is that so? o_O
    Then why does it feel like it's just not as good as it was back in WotLK? I find I have alot more downtime with it then BT now, but I miss my cleaner rotation. =(

Quote Originally Posted by teteiyusu View Post
    Is that so? o_O
    Then why does it feel like it's just not as good as it was back in WotLK? I find I have alot more downtime with it then BT now, but I miss my cleaner rotation. =(
    RC didn't exist in Wotlk and afiak the inverse haste scaling of RC didn't exist until MOP so yea, you probably have more downtime when compared to cata RC because cata RC lasted longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also remember in Wrath rune regeneration was completely different, you had runes regenerating the moment they were used, so you weren't queuing up and regenning a pair to still have to wait on a second pair.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I was browsing through the new talents today and I must say that most of them sound amazing. Many of them change the way that a class is played in interesting ways... and then I got to the Death Knight tab. While I understand that WoD is still in the somewhat early stages, the DK talents seem incredibly dull especially when compared to the other classes. Anyone else hoping that they're changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    I was browsing through the new talents today and I must say that most of them sound amazing. Many of them change the way that a class is played in interesting ways... and then I got to the Death Knight tab. While I understand that WoD is still in the somewhat early stages, the DK talents seem incredibly dull especially when compared to the other classes. Anyone else hoping that they're changed?
    I guess I get what you mean as they are abilities that are technically already in the game, but really they are awesome. I wouldn't change them just because they give us more of the "cool I remember this!" factor. While that doesn't always mean well, it's nice because hopefully people care about these due to the memories of them. If these stay, as long as they are factored in to well be worth the cast of them and give a good feeling, I would be all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    I guess I get what you mean as they are abilities that are technically already in the game, but really they are awesome. I wouldn't change them just because they give us more of the "cool I remember this!" factor. While that doesn't always mean well, it's nice because hopefully people care about these due to the memories of them. If these stay, as long as they are factored in to well be worth the cast of them and give a good feeling, I would be all for it.
    This^.

Using this abilities I feel more like Lich King . I won't change them.

the question is, if we refresh necrotic plague with blood boil or festing stike it, can it go past 10 stacks like the lich kings and jump to like 30+?

No because that would be silly.

I personally do not like defile or necrotic plague bcause they dont really influence gameplay that big ( Or suggest that they will) Breathe is different but eh.....

Really, I just want to see the ENTIRE DK talent tree redone a bit, i think it is pretty unorganized.