Rogue looking for PVE advice

So I have a 537 rogue with an assassination spec and a combat spec at the moment and I feel like I'm doing a lot less dips than I should. If somebody could look over my stuff and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong that would be much appreciated.

Nightshaddow - Emerald Dream - The Velvet Lounge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshaddow View Post
    So I have a 537 rogue with an assassination spec and a combat spec at the moment and I feel like I'm doing a lot less dips than I should. If somebody could look over my stuff and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong that would be much appreciated.

Nightshaddow - Emerald Dream - The Velvet Lounge
    Hey. Im not the greatest rogue in azeroth but lemme see what i can do for ya.

Well the first thing i see is no cloak or legendary meta gem. That stuff helps so much for our dps it is insane. But im sure you will get those Asap and when you do oh boy you wont be disappointed. Try and stick with assass and sub as their stat prios are similar without gimping your gear as combat and assassination are completely different in that regard. With your 2pc in t16 for assassination gear it improves the value of crit and causes the prio to become crit>mastery?haste (possible Crit>haste>mastery with meta/cloak and rppm trinkets). I suggest using Shadowcraft to help with gemming and reforging it really is one of the best websites for rogues.

If later on you get a 2.6 weapon (assuming you dont already) and Assurance of Conqurance (Sha of Pride) then i think its safe to go combat but until then try and stick to assassination. Apart from that do you have any parses we can look at to look at your dps in game?

TLDR; Shadowcraft is the best site for rogue reforging and gemming.

Logs and new gear from last night just trying to make sure I'm doing everything right.

SoO 10m Normal:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-7uudoxgl53j9q817/details/10/

Armory:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Nightshaddow/simple