Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I feel somewhat pathetic at the moment, my life is starting to revolve around the xpac announcement and the panel after.

Been trying to keep myself occupied today.. have baked 36 cupcakes, 2 jaffa drizzle loafs and made a batch of choc chip cookies.. and still 4 hours 40 minutes to go >< At this rate i'll be opening my own bakery...

ARGHHGHGHGHGH

I couldn't sleep last night.

4 hours and 30minutes, its 10.30pm I've gotta go to sleep no way I can pull through til 3am I got work at 8am haha GHARRRR
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Been trying to keep myself occupied today.. have baked 36 cupcakes, 2 jaffa drizzle loafs and made a batch of choc chip cookies.. and still 4 hours 40 minutes to go >< At this rate i'll be opening my own bakery...

ARGHHGHGHGHGH
    Jesus lol.. U need to slow down or your going to cause yourself to glitch. I am at work right now and get off 1 hour before blizzcon and my drive is typically an hour.. there will be speeding

Quote Originally Posted by Snuglz View Post
    Jesus lol.. U need to slow down or your going to cause yourself to glitch. I am at work right now and get off 1 hour before blizzcon and my drive is typically an hour.. there will be speeding
    Haha.

I think I'd prefer to be at work, would have given me something to do... as it is I'm counting the seconds.. Don't go too fast! Safety first, you need to get home in one piece ya know Or there will be NO BLIZZCON for you! /sob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha.

I think I'd prefer to be at work, would have given me something to do... as it is I'm counting the seconds.. Don't go too fast! Safety first, you need to get home in one piece ya know Or there will be NO BLIZZCON for you! /sob.
    Lol Im am probably gonna duck out early honestly. You know priorities and all

Lol Im am probably gonna duck out early honestly. You know priorities and all
    Of course /nod nod /wink wink.

We took a long weekend off for it, I'm starting to think maybe we shouldn't have lol. Welp another batch of cookies will be coming out shortly. I think I need to stop now. Will be living on cookies and cupcakes for a week. hehe.

Haha I couldn't fall asleep last night, barely got any sleep but here I am! LETS DO THIS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course /nod nod /wink wink.

We took a long weekend off for it, I'm starting to think maybe we shouldn't have lol. Welp another batch of cookies will be coming out shortly. I think I need to stop now. Will be living on cookies and cupcakes for a week. hehe.
    You will literally have a cookie house. My favorite cookie is peanut butter with a mini reese cup put on it after its done cooking

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Haha I couldn't fall asleep last night, barely got any sleep but here I am! LETS DO THIS!
    I slept like a baby last night. Mainly b/c of work or that I took nightquil

https://vine.co/v/hIplT0r9bte Just found this on twitter, god it makes me wanna be there so much

You will literally have a cookie house. My favorite cookie is peanut butter with a mini reese cup put on it after its done cooking

Oh don't get me started on peanut butter I recently just attempted Peanut butter cupcakes for the first time ever..

I went the really dark chocolate cupcake sponge route, with a big squirt of peanut butter inserted into the middle of it, topped with nutella buttercream frosting. Well lets just say they didn't last an hour. Folks seem to know when I'm baking them all turn up at the door looking for handouts haha.

I'll need to try peanut butter cookies

i slept 10 hours, now i am at work and i leave just 2 hours before start so i can sit down and relax. maybe le sexy time with right hand before to clear the pressure

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh don't get me started on peanut butter I recently just attempted Peanut butter cupcakes for the first time ever..

I went the really dark chocolate cupcake sponge route, with a big squirt of peanut butter inserted into the middle of it, topped with nutella buttercream frosting. Well lets just say they didn't last an hour. Folks seem to know when I'm baking them all turn up at the door looking for handouts haha.

I'll need to try peanut butter cookies
    Yup they be da bomb diggity

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Same, I was up tossing and turning all night. Can't stop thinking about blizzcon. (Fuck off, Blizzcon to me is better than Christmas)

I can't find anyone streaming Blizzcon on twitch yet...

But then again it's 3 hours until it starts, So I don't know why they would start this early.

People always stream Blizzcon on Twitch, Saving me money!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same for me and my Hubby It feel like a christmas morning today !! about.... 2HOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !

Me too, kind of. I got like 4 hours of sleep so that's better than nothing. Can't seem to sleep ever when I'm excited, and it's so hard calming myself down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so gonna be a ninja and get out of work early to make home in time..

So tempting to stay up but considering its 3:18am where I am I guess i'll just have an interesting morning when i wake up instead.