Thread: Hide Shoulders.

Hide Shoulders.

Eventhought they said it might not be a good idea I am sure a lot of ppl wants to hide shoulders somehow.

Hopefully blizzard creates a couple of "invisible shoulderpads" items for xmog.

I wanted to hide my shoulders for the last 9 years.

Thoughts on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    shoulders have always been a sign of prestige for some reason. I doubt blizz will put in a not show. I recall someone on twitter asking this and that was gc's response
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    I would absolutely love to hide my shoulders. I Prefer my characters to look slim and delicate rather than bulky and brutish and often it is hard for me to find just the right shoulders for transmogrifying.

Seems alright, but I'd prefer a one shoulder option, similar to the old Herod's.
    Stay salty my friends.

Or we can have an interface to make them smaller or bigger at please.

Althought that might be more complicated than it sounds like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ew, no. Shoulders are one of the coolest parts of gear. They're visible and bad-ass. If they're going to change some item scaling I'd prefer weapons to be the same size on BE chicks as they are on humans. I hate the TINY weapons.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Deleted
    It would be a nice option. There's some super cool huge shoulds in game but I do prefer some clothes sets without them

Deleted
    Lol, hiding shoulders..? Really? Just no. -.-

Why would anyone be against this? Don't like, don't use. But some of us prefer some looks without shoulder armor. My priestess would be a lot better (and looking like an actual priestess) if I were able to hide them.

Deleted
    Hiding shoulders.. no :P But i understand that request :P I don't like helm and glad for hiding him!

i remember back in vanilla when i got my first shoulder peace and my first helm, i was so happy it made me feel epic back then, i think if they did a option like they do with helm and cape it would be fine