... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    That they're removing:

1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

and making:

3) Content last the way they lasted in TBC and Vanilla

Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch
    More like subscriptions would crash to about 1 million.

And how exactly are you a CEO of a company if you don't even know the basics of economics? Or you're just lying, yeah...

Yep, because alienating a ton of your demographic is a sure way to make subs go up!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.
    LOL. Remind me not to invest in your company.

P.S. Kind of bugs me how Americans don't distinguish between ensure and insure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmer View Post
    Look.

I love hard content. I miss the days of it. I appreciate the time investment and teamwork and discipline it required back in the day.

I can't do it NOW anymore because of the amount of responsibilities that I've gained over the course of 10 freakin' years (no more 20 hour+ raid investments per week), but I completely understand why people are upset that content isn't a member's only club anymore - it makes things feel special. It makes the initial forays into content feel like something to be remembered, rather than something you did again with the numbers tweaked to 11.

That being said, if you think that's the most effective sub model in terms of overall numbers, you are out of your mind.
    THANK YOU for this post.

Jesus Christ.

People really need to grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeTwelve View Post
    Funniest thread I've seen in ages. For the record, and because it's sure to be hilarious, can you explain why you hate transmog?
    I think its because people miss having to wear gear that they worked hard to get no matter if its ugly or not, its kinda like displaying your achievement on ya.

I don't mind transmog, if you want that feeling don't use it.

While were at it since removing features seems to be such a great business plan lets get rid of BG's so we can have old southshore vs tarren mill pvp. Ooh and lets go back to old talent trees with 1% crit! AND THE BEST ONE YET THIS WILL GET SUBS BACK FOR SURE! Lets get rid of all the races and classes they've added and just completely return back to vanilla wow! AND ADD MORE FIRE RESIST!

as little as I care about transmog I can't for the love of my life imagine how anyone would quit the game because of it. It's a cosmetic thing you can choose to spend a total of 0 seconds of your game time on

i don't think blizzard is doing that much wrong with the game in general. Having 10-12 million subs at their 2nd expansion is insane and is a record for more or less any game ever. I think it's just the fact that some of the hype of Wow has died. Doesn't mean the game is dying or crap, it's just that it has peaked because of it's been nearly ten years. It's gonna be close to another 10 before the game is dead however

Lets be honest here guys. Yes, people quit over LFD and LFR. Not because "OMG CASUALS IN MY CONTENT" dribble you people spew, but because they have destroyed community. You shouldn't be downing bosses and stuff if you are a solo player. You shouldn't be getting raid tier if you can't play your class. Reward should be based on skill and both of these systems have let people play solo and play poorly while still getting gear. This has destroyed guilds. However, so have guild levels so those need to go to.

However, why no transmog? I don't want to be a mismatch of Mage an warlock tier, with an eyeball staff. I like my set. Even if slutmogs are annoying an purple judgement is horrible in so many ways.

Some would come back, some would quit, some would say whatever and keep doing pet battles or flex.

Probably drop to 5mill subs, but at this point it's a tossup between try or old players or cling to casuals.

So can we please all be at Lear realistic? WoW won't die, but it won't go way up to over 10M

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    But why? If players want their gear they've earned to look like gear from older content that they've also earned they like more. whats wrong with that?
    They can look like whatever they want to, just I want to choose if I see their real gear, or the transmoged one. Whats wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahnold View Post
    They can look like whatever they want to, just I want to choose if I see their real gear, or the transmoged one. Whats wrong with that?
    It is really not worth the work for the few who don't like transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahnold View Post
    Yeah, I´m really sure you are right. And I´m not even trolling, WoW gained about 8 Million people during Vanilla (4M/year), 3 Million during BC (about 1,5M/year) and even during WotLK 500k/year. These are facts.

Somebody will mention how old WoW is and blabla. NO, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE AGE! EvE gains subs even if it is 10 years old! And when you think about other things in live, nobody gets bored of games like soccer or chess, even if they play it for 50 year or more. Its really not that hard to understand this.
    Well, my existence alone proves that you are wrong becouse I dont play WoW anymore only becouse its old. So I do care about age. I do care how the game looks and how on time the concepts and mechanics are. Also, EVE looks much better from WoW. During those ten years they had two graphical overhauls. Blizzard is yet to bring character model change. Although I agree that EVE cheats becouse they dont have to render the environments as the game takes place in space. So yeah, I decided to stop playing WoW simply becouse I played it so many years and for me it got old. After trying some new titles I cant look at WoW graphics anymore. Call me shallow or whatever you want. I am just stating how I feel. And Im not hating on WoW. Those 8+ years were amazing. But time moves on for everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    It is really not worth the work for the few who don't like transmog.
    Dunno how hard it would be to enable this.
    Anyway, the other two things are much more important, and to delete the two plague-functions shouldnt be difficult at all

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

Do the right thing Blizz.
    Nice troll

LFR and LFD an transmog have only been good for the game. And content that lasted forever because it was so bugged it was impossible to complete isn't exactly the right way to go IMO

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by Awe View Post
    Well, my existence alone proves that you are wrong becouse I dont play WoW anymore only becouse its old. So I do care about age. I do care how the game looks and how on time the concepts and mechanics are. Also, EVE looks much better from WoW. During those ten years they had two graphical overhauls. Blizzard is yet to bring character model change. Although I agree that EVE cheats becouse they dont have to render the environments as the game takes place in space. So yeah, I decided to stop playing WoW simply becouse I played it so many years and for me it got old. After trying some new titles I cant look at WoW graphics anymore. Call me shallow or whatever you want. I am just stating how I feel. And Im not hating on WoW. Those 8+ years were amazing. But time moves on for everything.
    Te value some people place on graphics show how the general gaming community has gone down. Sure, if we were on 64bit still that would be bad, but we do have polygons. Even then, gameplay is far greater than graphics. People who use graphics as support for the huskily of a game are the cancer of the community and really just horrible players. Pokemon emerald is better than the new crap, but OOOooHHhh better graphics!!!

Seriously if you base a game off graphics good thing you are gone, go buy the new incarnation of Fifa each year

I love how all these threads are just the same "The things that I want are clearly what is best for the game as a whole." despite the fact that the vast majority of ideas presented in them would cause an unstoppable hemorrhaging of subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Nice troll

LFR and LFD an transmog have only been good for the game. And content that lasted forever because it was so bugged it was impossible to complete isn't exactly the right way to go IMO

EJL
    Encouraging solo play in an MMO and rewarding terrible play (vote kick protection an determination) are not good for an MMO.

Deleted
    Lol this is so funny..
    This thread has troll written all over it. WoW WILL NEVER get pass the 10million mark again...NEVER EVER. No matter what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    I love how all these threads are just the same "The things that I want are clearly what is best for the game as a whole." despite the fact that the vast majority of ideas presented in them would cause an unstoppable hemorrhaging of subscriptions.
    I love how hypocritical you can be. Obviously they are 100% wrong an those changes would just be bad because everything they say is wrong I know exactly what the problem is, and it is now of those things.

They'd lose 90% of their "casual" playerbase if they say LFR/LFD is removed.

Deleted
    OP you're my hero <3