Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Wait, what? So if I got myself a queen, I could sleep with any woman I like? Even though I'm married? Hmm, where to find a queen...
    I guess Drama queens count.. No?

Deleted
    I think without transmog, all of us would be set up with these horrible MOP sets designed only for pandaren.

Deleted
    Remove LFR, remove LFD, remove transmog, remove some simple stuff and this game will be dead. You must realise that casual players are in majority and casual players are making money for Blizzard.

A bit of math. Let's say there are 2000 serious guilds (hardcore and semi-hardcore who actually can clear most of current content). Let's say average number of seriously raiding people in those guilds is 100. It will give us 200.000 subscribers. Even if we will double number of guilds (?!) it will be only 400.000. It means we've got 7 millions casual players, who wants to play LFR and other simple stuff ....
    Last edited by mmoc13224725f0; 2013-11-08 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    I guess Drama queens count.. No?
    Uhh, thanks! You just made my day!

10+ Year Old Account
    "You're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."

just another " i dont like lfr" and "mog ruined the game"

When has blizzard ever removed a feature they added ?

Just because people dont like something doesnt mean others dont, i have yet to see a convincing argument on how/why LFR LFD and mogging ruined the game experience.
    Be feared, or be fuel

There is a "mog ruined the game" crowd? That should be enough to qualify for whatever public safety commitment statute people have where they live. That's irrational thought, right there. There's no reasonable argument for that.

>remove Transmog

thanks for that, I can sure look forward to looking like a glowing horned turd instead of whatever I want

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzer View Post
    A bit of math. Let's say there are 2000 serious guilds (hardcore and semi-hardcore who actually can clear most of current content). Let's say average number of seriously raiding people in those guilds is 100. It will give us 200.000 subscribers. Even if we will double number of guilds (?!) it will be only 400.000. It means we've got 7 millions casual players, who wants to play LFR and other simple stuff ....
    A bit of math. Let's say there are 2000 casual guilds (casual and semi-casual who actually don't clear most of current content). Let's say average number of casual people in those guilds is 100. It will give us 200.000 subscribers. Even if we will double number of guilds (?!) it will be only 400.000. It means we've got 7 millions hardcore players, who wants to play heroic and other other challenging stuff....

I'm sorry, but you can't pull numbers out of your arse like that.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    The fact you're using the analogy to a terrible disease shows how limited the amount of brain cells you have. Risking a ban for this, but worth it, because you're delusional predictions are only surpassed by your total ignorance.

Moving on.
    You insulted another poster who is anti-LFR. You may get a reward from moderators.

Deleted
    All the players I know quit due to work or babies not allowing the time for the grind.

This has to be a troll. Nobody is this dumb, right?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-08 at 03:02 PM.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Pryre View Post
    All the players I know quit due to work or babies not allowing the time for the grind.
    Time or the grind?

What? I thought we were talking about WoW?

WoW was never a timesink game, always skill based since TBC. However, recently they decided gating stuff behind skill isn't nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    This has to be a troll. Nobody is this dumb, right?
    Yes, anybody who dislikes LOLFR is trolling. Greatest addition ever! And the determination buff was even better! It lets players who have real lives experience content an learn the fights so they can get in pugs, because Dark Animus LFR and Dark Animus normal are pretty similar

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Time or the grind?

What? I thought we were talking about WoW?

WoW was never a timesink game, always skill based since TBC. However, recently they decided gating stuff behind skill isn't nice

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, anybody who dislikes LOLFR is trolling. Greatest addition ever! And the determination buff was even better! It lets players who have real lives experience content an learn the fights so they can get in pugs, because Dark Animus LFR and Dark Animus normal are pretty similar
    Oh hell, how about we remove RAIDING. Raiding has made more hate-filled, fake-elitist people and has ruined the community! I bet if we removed raiding, two billion people would join the game! And also, let's remove gear! Yeah, no more gear for anyone. You have to run around naked and kill things naked. That takes real skill! Oh and lets add boring, pointless, and annoying grinds where you have to sit on five hundred murlocs and punch 20 kobolds an hour to earn 2 rep. And if you aren't exalted by that faction, you might as well quit the goddamn game.

Yes, every player would love these changes. And it'd attract everyone to the game. I bet the whole world would play WoW if we removed these things!
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-11-08 at 02:12 PM.

PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jd5 View Post
    "that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 1.5 mil so fast and to 1.8 mil in the next 10 months"

I added the decimal points you forgot.
    This, Why would you care about removing content you dont have to take part in. Seems silly.
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroko View Post
    This, Why would you care about removing content you dont have to take part in. Seems silly.
    Because its existence still has an actual impact, more than just epeen stoking everybody is convinced is the reason behind the dislike

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Oh hell, how about we remove RAIDING. Raiding has made more hate-filled, fake-elitist people and has ruined the community! I bet if we removed raiding, two billion people would join the game! And also, let's remove gear! Yeah, no more gear for anyone. You have to run around naked and kill things naked. That takes real skill! Oh and lets add boring, pointless, and annoying grinds where you have to sit on five hundred murlocs and punch 20 kobolds an hour to earn 2 rep. And if you aren't exalted by that faction, you might as well quit the goddamn game.

Yes, every player would love these changes. And it'd attract everyone to the game. I bet the whole world would play WoW if we removed these things!
    Seem like the point went over your head. Everybody defending LFR spouts these excuses, nobody says gear has made the game worse.
    And elitism is a vague buzzword. Keep trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha what the fuck is this. The game has evolved, it's not a cancer it's a pair of wings and just because you're jealous you can't fly like the others understandably means you're harbouring resentment. Is funny, I liek it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Because its existence still has an actual impact, more than just epeen stoking everybody is convinced is the reason behind the dislike
    No, it doesn't. Shut up. Everyone who is currently playing payed 15 bucks a month to play this game. We are all equal. Maybe not in skill. Maybe not in personality.

The only thing ruining WoW is poisonous players.

- - - Updated - - -

Seem like the point went over your head. Everybody defending LFR spouts these excuses, nobody says gear has made the game worse.
    And elitism is a vague buzzword. Keep trying.
    No, it's not. You need to get your head out of your ass and stop living in the fart clouds of the universe. And people complain about the gear all the goddamn time.

Everyone declares that the crowd playing LFR shouldn't be allowed to see content or get gear. What then? Would you have us running five mans for eternity like we did in Cata? Can you offer another brilliant solution that doesn't detract from people's enjoyment of the game? I don't see you trying, I only see complaints. We only have a couple of really lame, boring five mans. I look forward to running LFR every week. And I look forward to opening my bags of gold. Why? Because I'd never subject myself to the environment of raiding ever again after the way I've been treated in the past. At least in LFR I don't have a heart attack if I slip up once or twice and no one else can win my loot. NO MORE LOOT DRAMA. And I'm not one of those assholes that does nothing. I actually put effort and time into learning the fights before I go or learning as I go.

PM if you add me!

a CEO ...who doesn't know how to use the word 'guarantee' or 'ensure'. guaranteed is past tense. while insure would work as a play on words due to insurance ceo... nah

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    That they're removing:

1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

and making:

3) Content last the way they lasted in TBC and Vanilla

Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.

This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

Do the right thing Blizz.
    Okay, you know, TBC was my prime time in this game. It was the best. But you are way, way beyond deluded if this is actually what you think. The game has -moved on-. Doing something like what you're suggesting is not only a laughable notion given that it's not going to happen, but even if we entertain the thought for a moment, it'd take WoW straight to an early grave.