Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

A little bit Strange..

So. I don't really know if this was worth a new Thread but.. does it feel kinda strange to anyone, that there is a Warlords of Draenor Discussion Forum opening if WoD could "still possibly be a fake/not an WoW Xpac"? I mean why even bother to open a new Discussions Forum for it, when they could "possibly" have to take it down tomorrow anyway? I say (I might seem like an Idiot, putting it this way) that this is more than "Proof" for it being legit, since I don't think it's worth the effort for just 1-2 Days. This is made for a longer period probably.

Because Boub and company know more than we do.

Because there is so much shit being posted about WoD they felt the need to clean up the forums and put all the trash in one section?

It's clearly correct, hence Boub saying he knows what the expansion is about roughly a month ago. If WoD didn't at least sound like it relates to the theme then Boub would have just shot it down and left it as it is, like he did with Dark Below.

Anyone doubting it's WoD at this point is being bias because they wanted emerald dream/legion/azshara

15+ Year Old Account
    We don't know for certain that WoD is the WoW Expansion.
    We do know for certain that it's something Blizzard is working on.

So it needs a forum either way.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boub almost certainly has some degree of insider knowldge. You don't get to run the biggest English-language WoW fansite without making some friends on the inside.

Deleted
    Isn't it quite obvious (and has been for days...) that Warlords of Draenor is going to be the new expansion? The only people denying its legitimacy are: 1) those hopelessly clinging on to The Dark Below, and 2) the people who do in no way want Time Travel.

It'll certainly be a lot less work to simply delete one sub forum tomorrow.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

It's clearly not fake. If it's not an expansion they'll just delete this forum. Seems easier than trying to police all the threads in general discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    We don't know for certain that WoD is the WoW Expansion.
    We do know for certain that it's something Blizzard is working on.

So it needs a forum either way.
    That why it clearly says "... Forum - WORLD OF WARCRAFT -> Warl.... ??^^

Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    It'll certainly be a lot less work to simply delete one sub forum tomorrow.
    This.

Adding subforums is a simple process. Click. Name. Done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    That's why the Hearthstone forum is clearly under World of Warcraft?
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's clearly not fake. If it's not an expansion they'll just delete this forum. Seems easier than trying to police all the threads in general discussion.
    Totally forgot about that. Lol. Yeah, makes sense. But still -> It could almost say everything and yet again it's WoW Classified^^ Not saying that's a thing. I don't care what it is. I'm pretty ok with WoD, but I'm not 100% betting on it. All WoW News over the last couple of months point to a big boom expansion, whatever it will be. With all the Guys coming back from Titan, the bigger Dev Team and those 4 mentioned in the Team Changes.^^

if it turns out not to be the new expansion, something else is the new expansion and it takes less than a minute to change the name of the forum, still keeps all the bullshit "leak" threads from the general forum
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    if it turns out not to be the new expansion, something else is the new expansion and it takes less than a minute to change the name of the forum, still keeps all the bullshit "leak" threads from the general forum
    Or they make a new forum for the expansion and keep this one because Warlords of Daenor is something Blizzard's working on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because regardless of whether it is the new expansion or not, it will be something new by Blizzard and will therefore have its own forum. See Hearthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is having there rehersal tonight & there is a good chance Chaud or Boub are there & got info. Reason why we got this forum when they usually wait until it is announced.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Even if WoD is the WoW expansion, why does it need a forum of it's own? Other expansions didn't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    If it isn't for WoW, they can just move it out of the WoW forums into its own... simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    They did actually. The WoD forum will get merged into WoW General on release.
    This.
    Last edited by Narrative; 2013-11-07 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    Even if WoD is the WoW expansion, why does it need a forum of it's own? Other expansions didn't have one.
    They did actually. The WoD forum will get merged into WoW General on release.