Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    the recorded livestream on youtube, in case you missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=6SikSIRHSGI

10+ Year Old Account
    The game looks clunky atm, how long has it been in alpha?

=/ This looked like a pretty good idea. Then I noticed "full loot". It's unlikely this game will get any support it needs to be anything more than a bug riddled mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    full loot pvp or no deal

also

if its anything like mortal online or dark fall in terms of money grab or euro trash

Lmao
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    True, but only the ship itself is insured, so to "cut the potential losses" you can only use cheapo items in your ship. Alltogether, I'm too much of a carebear, I don't like losing stuff I worked for.
    Make a stripper / harvest vessel instead of a Mk-IV top of the line warship and you're golden as well as an uninteresting target for pks.

Deleted
    For those who missed Developer's Live Stream you can watch it on youtube right here:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SikSIRHSGI

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    I hate the term "hardcore."

I was ranked top 5 in the world in League of Legends. I have a dozen world first and a dozen more US first kills in WoW.
    Of course you did!

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Of course you did!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Unless you won a globals you're bull shitting. And I highly doubt you did.
    Which means the rest of your post should be considered lies.

Liieeeeessss...
    Sigh.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ead.php?t=2027 - Larias, tied with Zileas at 1623.

http://i.imgur.com/lVDSz9z.jpg - My paladin from Death & Taxes. You may have heard of us.

This game has some interesting concepts but from the looks of it they have a way to go before any of us will get to try it.

Look like low graphics skyrim and mincraft.

Deleted
    Well it does have a long way before release, but they are working hard each day to perfect this game.
    And for your information closed alpha for donators will start between Feb-Mar 2014 so get prepared and get in line for instant alpha access

There is also new Lore Master, who have written very interesting story, so even if you are not roleplayer just take a look at lore section on website, it's really nice to read.

And graphics arent really that bad for a sandbox game, just look at it, it's better than any sandbox game that I have seen, and most of those that are being worked on lately are piece of junk. And here you have a lot of interesting features that will give you countless hours of fun.

Deleted
    This is big people! Life is Feudal is going to Steam Greenlight! Vote for it to help it get trough!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=224671046

Last edited by mmoc48d40e5303; 2014-02-07 at 03:22 PM.

Looks really cool. Voted for it on steam greenlight, hopefully the game gets finished. I hate to see great ideas fall apart before they're even released.

Deleted
    Aaand it's available ... for some weeks now.

Not an MMO (yet), but a Multiplayer semi-persistent dedicated Server System for up to 64 players.

Steam

Anyone playing? It's "Early Access" in a pretty bugged alpha-state, but there's already a lot to do ...