Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

Check the map at the bottom,its basically Outland again,and can you see the unnamed islands where the trolls will awaken another old god lol?

Also if anybody has played Final Fantasy My Life as a King then that is basically what the Garrison is.

Deleted
    Why can't I hold all this hype? Man it would be wonderful to see and walk upon unshattered Draenor. Also, I don't know but Garrisons looks like a new feature for PvP battlegrounds, in which you play like in the RTS, upgrading buildings and unleashing new waves of minions, but I can be mistaken :P

From the official Site:
    -6 new Dungeons and 2 new Raids
    -Heroic versions of 2 classic Dungeons
    Thats sounds like not much of new endgame content for me. :/

I'm soo excited!! Everything looks beautiful. Can't wait for more info, and hopefully some more character model teases (female dwarf pls).

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Confirmed, there will never be an emerald dream expansion, a raid or some dungeon/scenario content tops. Source, Chris Metzen.
    There's no real reason to have one. The Emerald Nightmare was fought back to the ends of the Dream during Stormrage. As it stands, the current concept of the Emerald Dream is that it's a bueprint for Azeroth, a failsafe should the planet need to be remade--how does one make a content rich expansion off of that?

instant level 90 is only going to work once says Rob Pardo. All the cry babies like me can calm down now, you won't be able to insta-ding all toons to 90, only 1.

This really looks awesome, I only would like to know how will they implement such massive expansion what will happen back in time to our current time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminalqt View Post
    I think lvl 90 boost isa great feature, but I don't think I'm going to used it right away. I prefer lvl the old fashion just so I can learn my class
    Boosting is a terrible idea. How come? Remember Dark Age of Camelot? They let you instantly level to 20. Now, where is that game? Dead.

Getting to replay the WC2 expansion seems fun, a fine Alliance focused expansion. Why any Horde characters will be going, not a clue. Maybe they all wear the "human illusion" the entire expansion.

Heroes of the Storm Beta opt in is live.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords...or/#characters

new models, gnomes out. These arent just skins. these are new skeletons and models.

I like how everyone is just skipping the boost your player to lvl 90 part, like its no big deal. Only a handful of people out of 11 pages have brought it up, most of you are drooling over the player models, or heroes of the storm. This game is dead as far as im concerned, been playing since November 24, 2004, and that's okay, we'll just have an army of newbies ruining everything, as if its not bad now.

I'm so disappointed in this. This is the first time an official expansion announcement was completely underwhelming for me. Looks like it also may be the first time an expansion doesn't entice me to immediately resubscribe. Am I the only one?

10+ Year Old Account
    No new race or class? Big mistake. Thats what a lot of people look forward to. Myself included.

Deleted
    Disappointed that Draenei and Blood Elfs aren't getting a new character model especially as Draenei is one of the two main races this expansion lore wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Boosting is a terrible idea. How come? Remember Dark Age of Camelot? They let you instantly level to 20. Now, where is that game? Dead.
    Well nothing lasts forever and wow is on its way out. Will this kill it? I dont think so. this is mostly for veteran players so they dont have to level a toon they want to work on from 1 to 100. Do you really want to level a toon from 1 to 100? I know I dont.

Once again, this was only the opening ceremony so nothing is set in stone. Wait for the proper revealing of WoD and then cry me a river if needed, for now it's funny how people make facts in their minds when all we have is a trailer and a website with no real info yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Despite your reply bufferunderrun is correct, i believe it's a good step into bringing things up to date however the armor textures are still quite bad, flat textures low polygons, clipping / hovering (Just look at the shoulderplates on the orc)

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nOpening45.jpg
    Those are old armor sets.. The dwarf is just wearing the set from the character creation screen. I'm sure the old Molten Core sets still have very low res too. Doesn't mean new stuff will be the same.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by electthedead View Post
    I like how everyone is just skipping the boost your player to lvl 90 part, like its no big deal. Only a handful of people out of 11 pages have brought it up, most of you are drooling over the player models, or heroes of the storm. This game is dead as far as im concerned, been playing since November 24, 2004, and that's okay, we'll just have an army of newbies ruining everything, as if its not bad now.
    Learn to read, it says a level 90 upgrade per account that upgrades to the new expansion. Which means ONE character and no army or clueless idiots

Quote Originally Posted by electthedead View Post
    I don't think WOW attracts that many newbies these days. It's a very old game. There aren't that many gamers who haven't heard of it and who are just going to suddenly say after 9 years "hey you know what I think I might try WOW now" after ignoring it for so long.

When subs go up at the start of a new xpac it's more that old players are returning to try it out than "newbies" are trying the game for the 1st time. I've levelled about 10 characters to at least level 80-85. Do I really need to level from 1-100 now ? Why is it important to you or the game that I play that same content through for the 11th time ?