Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Can't wait to boost my lvl 89 warrior to 90! In your face, grinders !

This is a very smart move. I haven't played in a while because of leveling really and when I ask my friends to play they say it for the same reason. And it's not that it's bad - it's just not fun either and time consuming. This change promotes a lot of simple fun and jumping in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    It will be for a price and it is BRILLIANT!!!!!!

I will gladly pay 20-30 , 50 dollars to not have to grind 1-90.
    yea cause taking 10-14 days to level up a new character to max level is sooooooooooo long.

Got almost all my horde characters (11, one for each class) lvl 90....hope this will work for my alt aliance characters...So I can witness the lore from Aliance point of view as well.

Deleted
    With the expansion you'll be able to upgrade one (1) character from any level up to 90.

The reason behind this is mainly because this expansion will very likely attract old wow players back into the game, and they want them to be able to join their friends and play on instantly.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    THEY CANT DO THAT TO ME

I leveled 11 classes to 90!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    WOOT ONLY 11? haha
    Yeah as someone with 18 90's I think this is awesome! Gonna be rerolling another cool server where my friends play and have fun

I don't think it's gonna be a paid service. It will most likely be something they added so that if you want to play another class, you have the choice to do so. It shouldbe a requirement to have at least one level 90 character, if not, i think they're going to far. That should be the requirement, and it should not cost a dime. Otherwise it'll be a poor decision.

From the website itself:

LEVEL 90 CHARACTER UPGRADE
    Arise a Champion
    Opposing the Iron Horde are the heroes of Azeroth—at the heights of power they’ve always been destined for. Even if you’re new or returning to the game, Warlords empowers you to immediately upgrade one of your characters to level 90 and master new abilities at the gateway to Draenor, so that you can charge into grand combat right away. Play the races and classes you’ve always wanted to try, wage war alongside your friends, and take your place among Warcraft’s finest.

Okay, so on the official Warlords of Draenor site, i can quote "Opposing the Iron Horde are the heroes of Azeroth—at the heights of power they’ve always been destined for. Even if you’re new or returning to the game, Warlords empowers you to immediately upgrade one of your characters to level 90 and master new abilities at the gateway to Draenor, so that you can charge into grand combat right away. Play the races and classes you’ve always wanted to try, wage war alongside your friends, and take your place among Warcraft’s finest."... So it appears new players can do it also. I am disappointed. What's the use of all the content they've already created in the game, if you can just boost yourself to level 90 as a new player? Really Blizzard?

As i understand it its just 1 char so have to chose who to use it on, so if you wanna reroll you can get it to 90 and start playing with your guild right away. but then its gone so can´t use it on a alt later.

Quote Originally Posted by Grelsha View Post
    For £24.99 - available from Blizzard Store
    hmm i believe i made a topic about an ista ding button a week ago^^

Umm did the guy not say in the interview that it is an expansion feature, he said you get it when you buy the expansion which means it is not a SOR.

He did not say this is ONLY for returning players or new players.

My question would be, could I just get WOD and boost my 85 without having MOP?

Deleted
    It's for returning players.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    It's for returning players.
    They did not say it is only for them

So you get to boost 1 character with the purchase of the game, this sounds like a really good idea, no every character can be boosted, I think this is an awesome idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperxx View Post
    They did not say it is only for them
    Yeah, it is pretty much stated 'one free 90 with expansion purchase'. Whether that means new players, returning players, or a brand new alt.

"we have decided that our levelling is now SO bad, that we dont even want you to do it. we figured it was cheaper and easier than trying to fix levelling".
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    "we have decided that our levelling is now SO bad, that we dont even want you to do it. we figured it was cheaper and easier than trying to fix levelling".
    One free 90 obviously means they'll never level any other characters ever again. Obviously.