Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    That's an insult to games released in the last 3-5 years.

wow such change. Can barely tell which one is new.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most butthurt award goes to OP, and most ppl that agree with him
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I never played any of the RTSes... and even I think the idea is pretty dump.

My problem is this is, well, a prequel sequel for all intents and purposes. When we're done... the story is just reset back to zero. Nothing's evolved. I've read and known and heard these stories countless times in the normal WoW game (particularly in BC). To quote Star Trek, I'm here to "to Boldly go where no man has gone before"... not "to Boldy stumble backwards and relive stories that have been told before"

I'd much rather have some resurrected Gul'Dan than just "reliving" some past event Gul'Dan... save that for a 5 man CoT dungeon.

If you wanted to get that experience, do what I did and read the book "Rise of the Horde". Does a beautiful job of telling you exactly what happened in this time period... from the arrival of the Draenei to the corruption of the Orcs to the slaying of the Draenei to the march into Azeroth... and I didn't ever once feel like I needed to shoe-horn my Alliance character into that story in any way/shape/form.
    Thats an excellent post.

Sums up some of my thoughts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by makkk View Post
    No new race, no new class, no new profession, no new stat or something

pretty disappointing tbh.
    But there is new statS..... Adding things like cleave and movement speed (and I imagine cooldown reduction as well).

Either way, I really don't see any crazy new features, other than Garrisons, which if you say they are just Sunsong Ranch, thats like saying Timeless Isle is just Battlefield Barrens, completely different. Also really looking forward to the more Timeless Isle-style of questing. Do I think the expansion will change the face of WoW as we know it? No, its kinda late for that to happen these days, only so many features you can add before they start to blend together or not make sense. But it is new, and it is interesting. I'll definitely play it and am excited for it, though my raiding days are done so probably won't stick around for long. Still waiting to see what they are doing with PvP, which would be the only thing that would hold me to the game I think. New world PvP zone sounds nice on paper, obviously haven't seen it. New arena system sounds great, equalize all the gear. Now I just wanna know how PvP gear is going to be handled (still need it for BGs) and what they are doing about the masses of CC.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Bilzz is redoing the storyline and redoing the characters. I just hope that the patches that follow will bring something new. All we got now is "Orcs and more Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Too early to say anything guys. I didn't have great expectations from MoP, but it turned out pretty well for me. I think when beta gets out we will have a much better insight as to what we can expect.

MOP was the shittiest expansion announcement. Nothing can come close. EVER!

WoD will be fine, it is TBC, sort of. It will be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    After Chris Metzen lulling us to sleep by stalling as long as possible on stage, that had to be the worst expansion announcement I have seen. Nothing to look forward to whatsoever... I hope these panels spark it up. But hey, we got updated character models that are 10% done?

I've never watched an expansion reveal and then asked myself "okay... but what is it?"

Where is the endboss, the new technology, the new class/race, the cool new dungeons, the things that sell an expansion? I am underwhelmed right now. Instanced SWTOR housing and character models, thats ALL?

And remember, this is the result of the "Biggest WoW Team Ever."

Only 6 new dungeons..... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

[SIZE=3]
    If you really paid attention to what was said, you would know that there are going to be 6 new dungeons at release, but will be more in succeeding patches! The end Boss has not even been announced yet, and quite frankly, it is way too earlier for it to be known. Why read the book, if all you are going to do it read the last few pages and give up. Ok...no new races...big deal, and who is to say that Blizzard might not decide at some point to add new ones? This is Blizzard, and they can and often do change their minds on content. It is their right to do so. From the info given, they also are not planning to stop at level 100, as was said for years now. There is plenty of room for innumerable ideas, and possibilities both good and bad. Only time will tell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Best expansion reveal so far! FINALLY! AN ORC EXPANSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like it as well, but then I realize I will be forced to kill these badasses.
    It's like Nazgrim all over again, but times 10.