10+ Year Old Account

Is it Garrosh?

On this pic that was at the en off the trailer you see this:

Is that Garrosh to the left from Grom?

Deleted
    Certainly looks like his model....

just a generic orc model im guessing.
    silhouettes just make it seem more epic then what it is

The model has Groms ponytail. Garrosh was bald though always.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's his dad lol on the very far left is Kargath with his blade fist on the two right very far right that's likely Nerzhul and Guldan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    That's his dad lol

OP did say "To the left from Grom" ..........

Grom is the 1 in the middle of the 7

Deleted
    Yes, chris metzen talk about it atm, garrosh travels back in time and plays a big role in the expansion.

(but is not the endboss)

Lame lame lame and lazy story writing, i cant believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's Garrosh. Live-stream has it saying Garrosh escapes before he's sentenced at his trial, and he somehow goes back in time to prevent the corruption of the orcs by the Burning Legion.

Deleted
    Those are actually, as far as my momentary recollection from the image of the official release of the cinematic goes, from right to left:

Ner'Zhul, Gul'dan, Kilrogg Deadeye, Grommash Hellscream, some dude who's probably the former Frostwolf chief, going by the wolf skin, some other guy, and Kargath Bladefist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dovius View Post
    Those are actually, as far as my momentary recollection from the image of the official release of the cinematic goes, from right to left:

Ner'Zhul, Gul'dan, Kilrogg Deadeye, Grommash Hellscream, some dude who's probably the former Frostwolf chief, going by the wolf skin, some other guy, and Kargath Bladefist.
    they are named near the bottom of http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

Yeah if u look at mmo champ front-page u can see a chap holding the same hammer as the guy in this picture and it doesnt look at all like garrosh, so he doesnt seem to be the guy in the outline pic. Not sure who it is though tbh

Quote Originally Posted by wassam View Post
    Yeah if u look at mmo champ front-page u can see a chap holding the same hammer as the guy in this picture and it doesnt look at all like garrosh, so he doesnt seem to be the guy in the outline pic. Not sure who it is though tbh
    Blackhand is the guy with the hammer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halbarad View Post
    they are named near the bottom of http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/
    Didn't notice that, was looking on WoWpedia for Durotan's name. But hey, my guesses were right.

It's Durotan, Thrall's father.

No, that's Kilrogg.