Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes because 4 levels of difficulty wasn't already a joke they're making 5 now. Pretty soon we'll have a dozen little coloured bars under the raids on our armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    9 month of orcs in siege of org followed by 18months of orcs in wod yay....
    Better than 18 months of nothing but gnomes running around.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Not enough leveling dungeons, ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Yes because 4 levels of difficulty wasn't already a joke they're making 5 now. Pretty soon we'll have a dozen little coloured bars under the raids on our armory.
    Still gonna be 4... LFR, Norm, Heroic and Mythic... Please pay attention before posting stupid things.

Well this got interesting, it's gonna be a hard time for 10-man guilds who have to recruit 10 other new ppl if they wanna do mythic. And I wonder how is it gonna be for Paragon, time to go international? Though this ends the 10v25man fights so something is good, eagerly waiting how hard Mythic will really be. Also the normal and hc flex modes sound nice, easier for pugging atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    I am very happy I will unsub today no new class no new race that rehase outland.
    Good riddance. Means less lag for me when the expac releases.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Revian View Post
    Where is interesting lore and story which should be priority to save this game? I see only developers burn out / Metzen's silly love for orcs and adding unnecessary things for mmo game like followers, housing and other shitty things. People want new ideas on the basis of existing Warcraft lore, not time traveling shit and rehearsing.
    Just....do us all a favor and stop breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by jimme View Post
    Only 4 leveling dungeons. That really sucks. I thought they learned their lesson from MOP. And only 7 max level dungeons in total. That is gonna be so boring so fast.
    Hopefully they won't make the same mistake in MoP and will add more 5 mans with patches and what not.

I think the Adventure Guide sounds like a great idea. I leveled to 90 halfway thru the expansion and it was really confusing what I should do to gear myself up.

Yeah coming from someone who HATES questing and has leveled every single one of my characters through dungeons only this expansion seems like a huge fail. Only four dungeons, not sure what they're thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by a_geek_tragedy View Post
    Uhhhhhhh, what does that mean? Did they eliminate 10 and 25 man normal and heroic raiding? Is everything going to be flex raiding now? I sure as hell hope not.
    No it merely means that these difficulties will be Flex enabled and the MAIN Elite raiding mode will be Mythic, a 20M version

All I've seen so far is, short of the character models, absolutely 0 new models with everything recycled. This expansion is going to be the lamest of them all. Each xpac had either a new race or a new class and in this one, neither. I am very disappointed with the content so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Well this got interesting, it's gonna be a hard time for 10-man guilds who have to recruit 10 other new ppl if they wanna do mythic. And I wonder how is it gonna be for Paragon, time to go international? Though this ends the 10v25man fights so something is good, eagerly waiting how hard Mythic will really be. Also the normal and hc flex modes sound nice, easier for pugging atleast
    Maybe it will get more people to merge guilds. I hate that there is 5 million 10 man guilds, very annoying.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Just....do us all a favor and stop breathing.
    Very constructive.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haemon90 View Post
    No it merely means that these difficulties will be Flex enabled and the MAIN Elite raiding mode will be Mythic, a 20M version
    From what I gather, the difficulties will now be:

Raid Finder: 25 Players
    Normal: Any number between 10 and 25 Players
    Heroic: Any number between 10 and 25 Players
    Mythic: 20 Players

5 players in Method are sweating. All of Paragon is most likely saying fuck my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    It's going to be a 20 man.... not much of a difference.. lol
    You must not realize that 25 man heroic guilds carry 28-30 people. This is a fatal blow to heroic 25 man guilds, and 10 man heroic guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a_geek_tragedy View Post
    Uhhhhhhh, what does that mean? Did they eliminate 10 and 25 man normal and heroic raiding? Is everything going to be flex raiding now? I sure as hell hope not.
    that means that you will be able to do normal flex hc with 9 15 25 pll as many you have and the competitive raid will be the new mode Mythic witch it will be 20 man
    i smell many subs to be cancel

Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    All I've seen so far is, short of the character models, absolutely 0 new models with everything recycled. This expansion is going to be the lamest of them all. Each xpac had either a new race or a new class and in this one, neither. I am very disappointed with the content so far...
    More classes mean less balanced classes (don't give blizzard more of a headache) and more races would just be a pain. What other races would you want? Naga?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    You must not realize that 25 man heroic guilds carry 28-30 people. This is a fatal blow to heroic 25 man guilds, and 10 man heroic guilds.
    well we all saw that comming WOW is game for "casuals"