10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Confirmed Cities: Karabor for the Alliance and Bladespire Fortress for the Horde

Discussion thread for the new cities.

Deleted
    Pretty happy about Karabor. Hopefully the structure is different from the raid layout though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Pretty happy about Karabor. Hopefully the structure is different from the raid layout though.
    I'm very hyped about both cities. They're literally Fortresses of the respective races (Frostwolf Clan and Draenei)

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance gets Black Temple as a main city? My Draenei shaman is going to be very pleased!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

No it will be exactly like the raid! You enter the city in the sewers and the vendors and stuff is in Illys crib, also no flying.

It's very clearly different in the trailer.

More excited about Karabor and the other "old" structures because now we can see what they looked like in the past. Also Bladespire Fortress looks pretty scattered with all these different height levels. I wonder if we're allowed to fly or are bound to the ground.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of interested in the domed look they gave Shattrath.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    More excited about Karabor and the other "old" structures because now we can see what they looked like in the past. Also Bladespire Fortress looks pretty scattered with all these different height levels. I wonder if we're allowed to fly or are bound to the ground.
    Since Karabor looks like a pretty open city, I can see us flying there.

Deleted
    Ooohhhh, Karabor! Nice! It looks beautiful, and very much like a capital should look like.

Haven't seen Bladespire Fortess yet - though I'm sure it looks cool also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any pics of the cities? No streams for me atm
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Last edited by Hitei; 2013-11-08 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, looks more awesome than bc draenei architecture
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Patch 6.3's trailer will feature the Shade of Akama talking about how he prefers to remember the temple (Karabor) as it was (Black Temple)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Paulkariya

Quote Originally Posted by Paulkariya View Post
    Patch 6.3's trailer will feature the Shade of Akama talking about how he prefers to remember the temple (Karabor) as it was (Black Temple)
    Oh god. I would literally cream my pants if they did this. The ultimate circle, and in this circle, instead of Illidan going evil, he allies with the Alliance. Oh god yes. Please. Blizzard. Take all my money and make it happen.
    Welcome to America. Here is your corrupt politician, complementary gun, and your fixed news. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I wonder whether they are going to be full feature cities like Dalaran or limited hubs like Shrines in Pandaria

Hopefully the new cities arn't small and useless like the Shrines. There's literally almost no reason to go to the shrines other than dailies and special vendors.

I want them to be like Shatt/Dalaran. At this day and age I could care less if Org/SW are empty. It hardly matters where people are now. It's still sit in city and queue.

There must be AH's, banks, portals, most vendors, ect.

I like the Bladespire Fortress and the Frostfire zone in general, it's very Horde. Rough, harsh, dangerous, a place where the strong survive and weak perish. The whole Iron sharpens Iron type of vibe.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    There must be AH's, banks, portals, most vendors, ect.
    It would be nice if we finally had an AH in the current content city that all characters can use, but I don't see it happening. It's one of those engineering perks.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.