Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Kinda disappointed in the new map

Anyone else? My first thought was ugh. Looks like an Outlands revamp with a few minor design changes. Hell even a few of the area names are the same.

Deleted
    I "kinda"" is Outland, seeing as Outland is what is left of it after it's ripped apart....

Deleted
    uhm - it is original dreanor, so some names are there to stay
    plus there is water instead of space between areas

the map looks good imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Except shadowmoon looks nothing the same, hellfire is you know... a jungle... And Netherstorm doesn't exist. Yeah totally the same map.

everyone loved tbc, now you got it back!

It looks nothing like the WC2 map... we already know the ending... where are the mushroom trees from WC2?

maybe my memory is fading... but all that looking back bleh...

everyone loved tbc, now you got it back!

[2]

way too small, it's basically just outland. where's the rest of the planet?

i am disappoint.

Deleted
    Not impressed at all with the new map, zones and the look of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I throught that Draenor was bigger, since now we see, that some regions are not exist.

I mean Zangarmarsh, Terokkar Forest, Skeletal Coast or more places. Where Zangarmarsh and Terokkar is gone?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    uhm - it is original dreanor, so some names are there to stay
    plus there is water instead of space between areas

the map looks good imo
    Right but what I'm saying is there was more to Draenor then just that one area.

Looks bland.

Hopefully future patches give us more interesting zones.

Deleted
    So to get things straight, and as I am not playing anymore for months or a year or so, Blizzard actually expects you to pay for the following:

1. Outland revamped, based on the cata tech probably

2. 10 more levels

3. The fact that every quest has a chance to grand you an epic or at least a rare bonus item

4. Housing in RTS style - which is kind of cool, however I have no idea how they want to make it seamlessly. Maybe Guild Housing, which in turn is kind of a bummer as it forces you even more to join a guild and kind of get yourself involved with a bunch of weirdos or so.

And yeah, that is basically it. Oh, I forgot the new pvp area, but we all know how well these turn out every time they introduce such a thing since the open pvp in eastern plagues and silithus.

I, too, have to express some disappointment with the geographical decisions for Draenor.

That island in the top-right can't possibly be Farahlon (Netherstorm). I wonder if they're going to open up sections of the planet in patches, like Isle of Thunder... Except that'd be friggen weird since they don't seem to be attached to Draenor/Outland as it is. I would like to keep operating under the idea that the Dark Portal blew the planet up, not smashed extra pieces (like the multiple pieces that make up Netherstorm) into the planet.
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

Deleted
    They are invading azeroth so i'd assume some southern kingdom phased zone changes as well

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    way too small, it's basically just outland. where's the rest of the planet?

i am disappoint.
    Outland was bigger than Northrend and Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    Anyone else? My first thought was ugh. Looks like an Outlands revamp with a few minor design changes. Hell even a few of the area names are the same.
    The zones of Draenor that we currently have in Outland look to be ENTIRELY different in appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Everyone whines and complains they want TBC back. Now that were going back to that world PRE-DESTRUCTION you all complain. You all need to get lives/jobs/gilrfriends/other hobbies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    So to get things straight, and as I am not playing anymore for months or a year or so, Blizzard actually expects you to pay for the following:

1. Outland revamped, based on the cata tech probably

2. 10 more levels

3. The fact that every quest has a chance to grand you an epic or at least a rare bonus item

4. Housing in RTS style - which is kind of cool, however I have no idea how they want to make it seamlessly. Maybe Guild Housing, which in turn is kind of a bummer as it forces you even more to join a guild and kind of get yourself involved with a bunch of weirdos or so.

And yeah, that is basically it. Oh, I forgot the new pvp area, but we all know how well these turn out every time they introduce such a thing since the open pvp in eastern plagues and silithus.
    They already said its not revamped like cataclysm. Enough. Its a brand new world model.

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    The MoP map at Blizzon didn't end up being the final map once MoP came out.

Deleted
    so small, I expected more for 10 level expansion