Deleted

Lineup for Warlords of Draenor

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is extremely dissapointed with the under representation of women for the next expansion...Like, what's up with this? Can't post links/photos as this is my first thread, but I'm referring to the 'STORY, HEROES & VILLAINS' section of the teaser page

lol nice first post you feminist troll

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-08 at 08:59 PM.

Deleted
    It's a serious topic...are you being serious?
    As a guy which I assume you are, surely you'd appreciate a strong female features as a main part of the next expansion.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We saw a two minute (<?) teaser video. How do you know there won't be any female representation? There always is. Wait a bit to find out more.

I genuinely appreciate and agree with what you're saying - but sadly, you're in brodude gamer territory. This thread is not gonna end well. :/

But yeah, they probably should try to boost representation in some other way - sadly, in this case, when you're talking about past heroes in a time when the lore was more of a sausagefest, they're stuck with the same seven dudes as the main antagonists.

I thought this was MMO-Champion not Tumblr.

Oops. Continue with the hating men thing. Crush the patriarchy and all that jazz

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On a serious note Ms.Howl, did you not see the super awesome female orc battling the draenei ranger in the snow? She almost made me want to race change my FEMALE Hunter. In fact my Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Paladin, Warrior, Shaman, Warlock, and Priest are all females. The only male toons I have are my Tauren Monk and Orc DK. I love girls just as much as you do. Sylvanas is my favorite character!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    I thought this was MMO-Champion not Tumblr.

Oops. Continue with the hating men thing. Crush the patriarchy and all that jazz
    Ew.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post
    On a serious note Ms.Howl, did you not see the super awesome female orc battling the draenei ranger in the snow? She almost made me want to race change my FEMALE Hunter. In fact my Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Paladin, Warrior, Shaman, Warlock, and Priest are all females. The only male toons I have are my Tauren Monk and Orc DK. I love girls just as much as you do. Sylvanas is my favorite character!
    I'm male actually, but true. Gotta love them strong women leads.
    I'm aware I'm in 'brodude' territory, expected a negative response. Bunch o' "Tips my fedora to thee m'lady" sorta folk haha.

No doubt Draka will make an appearance alongside Durotan. If previous Blizzcons are to be believed, Alleria will also sprout up at one point during the expansion.

The Orc Chieftains are male. That's just how it is.

Gotta think Garona will be there doing her usual badass thing.

Deleted
    Because Orc's haven't reached the levels of equality we have on Earth, I guess?

Deleted
    Because feminine models aren't finished yet (see the WoD page on Battlenet)… Hence, we do not see women or, really briefly.

Also, old orcs were all about testosterone. You know, savages, war and huge pric… hum axes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Howl I concur, it's a little disappointing
    although historically the Orcish clans were patriarcal, so they can list all the chieftans of the clans, and they'll all be male

it's like looking at real life history and not seeing enough women. They were there but they were not in positions of power to be recorded in history.

also the game development industry really needs more women in it.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you're not the only one. All male warlord cast was pointed out by my SO. Not a plus for me. Big minus, really.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)