What about Draenor A? ...Holy crap. O.O

So, with the alternate dimension thing, it seems like Azeroth A and Draenor A are.. no longer connected. So like. What about the Horde and Alliance posts on Draenor? Are they now stranded? Forever?

Lorewise I think yes, until they deal with the problem on reality B.
    As for the game, I think blizzard will pull some shenanigans to transport players to Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by Theronus View Post
    Lorewise I think yes, until they deal with the problem on reality B.
    As for the game, I think blizzard will pull some shenanigans to transport players to Outland.
    they're getting a portal to outland in the caverns of time

we cant use the dark portal so that means the only way to get between outland and azeroth is the exodar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lordcanyon View Post
    they're getting a portal to outland in the caverns of time
    that has nothing to do with the story. thats just so level 58 characters and people wanting to redo quests and raids dont lose an entire chunk of the game
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Mage portals.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    we cant use the dark portal so that means the only way to get between outland and azeroth is the exodar

- - - Updated - - -

that has nothing to do with the story. thats just so level 58 characters and people wanting to redo quests and raids dont lose an entire chunk of the game
    interesting point, forgot that the Exodar is in fact functional again.
    We have felled demon commanders, cowed the master of death, conquered Old Gods, and stopped the Aspect of Death from destroying the very planet. Now, we need to kill this dude who managed to enslave pudding eating panda's, slobbering sauroks, and hilariously inept hozen. Awesome. Really epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    So, with the alternate dimension thing, it seems like Azeroth A and Draenor A are.. no longer connected. So like. What about the Horde and Alliance posts on Draenor? Are they now stranded? Forever?
    Draenor A is Outland in your post, right? That's a pretty good question, and yeah, I guess they would be "stranded," but there are portals that link Azeroth and Outland besides the Dark Portal now, so I imagine all those are still functional.