Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    I understand players will love this change, but tbh this is just stupid.
    Transmog from bank is OK, but craft? It doesn't make sense.
    While I somewhat disagree (but only because it's been this way for so long) I don't understand how you can say "Transmog from bank is OK, but crafting doesn't make sense"? Hell Transmog itself by your logic "doesn't make sense".

@Everyone Else, when people say "QoL change, much needed", why have the need to goto town/visit anyone ever? I mean if you don't need items to be on your person to craft an item, why do you need to visit a trainer? Why do you need to goto an Auctioneer to post auctions? Hell, we get magically transported to far away dungeons on the fly the way it is....

When you try to use a "realism" aspect in a game that clearly defies "realism" it gets a little wierd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    People have space to store up materials in their bank?
    Color me baffled.

Here is my bank, for reference
    Mine looks more or less the same.
    My crafting alts however, do store up materials in their bank.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Color me baffled.

You know how to solve that issue, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yeah people played hunter because of our ammo
    Said no one in this discussion.

Why do you want it to "make sense"?

It is a super good addition to WoW's game play, especially if we ever get the server-wide banks they mentioned a few times over the years.

Who cares if it makes sense or not...

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    It just makes people lazier and the game less realistic. Just like all the portals popping up since WoTLK...
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

I dont keep mats in my bank, guildbank maybe, so this wont really do much for me. Its much easier to just sit by a mailbox using Postal when crafting. Now if they let you craft directly from the mail without opening it that would be great.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not solvable, and I already had to delete items I had emotional attachment to. I won't delete any more items.

I really really hope those particular items are still obtainable, as it would be pretty terrible if you had to delete an unobtainable item that you were emotionally attached to :(

10+ Year Old Account
    Color me baffled.

Give me your spirits of harmony, kthx.

Makes the game less realistic? Hahahahahaha!

So i guess the countless magical and fantasy elements of WoW did not spoil the "realism", but crafting stuff using materials from the bank DEFINITELY ruins realism xD

People really have the most senseless things to complain about...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    It just makes people lazier and the game less realistic. Just like all the portals popping up since WoTLK...
    You're talking about realism in Warcraft? Really?

And I seem to remember portals in TBC too, from Shattrath to every major city and eventually Quel'Danis.

If you are a RPer then fair enough, you're more than welcome to manually collect your items from the bank and craft them if it helps you immerse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to fly back to Stormwind because I forgot my mats to make something, oh wow I can't wait, that will be so much fun. Said no one ever.

Deleted
    Why is simple convenience so wrong to some people? You like constantly going back and forth to get mats from your bank? And really, "realism"? As opposed to what, carrying 50 weapons and armor plus other stuff in your bags and fighting at the same time?
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2013-11-13 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Up next: Bank, AH, and mailboxes are simply tabs much like your glyph panel. No need to go to town ever, unless you happen to be out of glyph swap tomes.
    For the tomes you use your repair mount and buy them from it :-P

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Realism? Really?! You're playing a FANTASY game that has actual MAGIC, TALKING dragons, about 4 million kinds of Elves (obvious overstatement), a BACKPACK that can hold ALL your pets, mounts, gear and any other stacks of crap you've acquired and yet... you're talking about REALISM?!?

I really don't understand WoW players sometimes. Is the QQ just a natural reaction these days?

Seriously, if I want realism I have this little thing called Real Life to play other than World of Warcraft...
    Agreed

There's certain people on MMO champion who strangely can't be happy unless they are whining, it's a strange state of mind, i'd love to know the psychological term for it.

The amount of players who claim to hate Blizzard, WoW and what the game has become, most having quit, still visit and post about WoW regularly on a WoW forum, it really is staggering at times.

Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    I understand players will love this change, but tbh this is just stupid.
    Transmog from bank is OK, but craft? It doesn't make sense.
    dont get your logic, why is transmog ok? Talk to ethereal; can you make a copy of something i dont have on me at the moment and you cant see to do it? him: sure. both make as much sense as eachother. its a great change and saves me from any bag management which i hate doing. think i still have some frayed abomination stitching from when it was useful in vanilla in my bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's another thing they added that's convenient for us. I will enjoy it.