Thread: Mythic mode

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Nice logical leap there. It's the same as current heroic mode except with less players.
    they said harder then heroic so it is logical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Is it just me or are raids just becoming far too complex.

So now we have LFR, Flex, Normal, Heroic, Mythics? Do I have that right?!
    No. Normal is being replaced by flex.

Deleted
    This is so weird, he just told it and then switched to PvP instantly while it is a MAJOR change.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    RIP Paragon
    LOL. Omg, yeah, guilds are probably upset right now. Cant' blame them.
    Religion isn't the absence of reason. It's merely the presence of faith.
    Heroes of the Storm : all day erryday

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MistsofBoredom View Post
    Super hardcore difficulty?
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Dumbest thing i've ever heard

Deleted
    Fuck this shit
    Fuck the fact that they want to kill 10 man heroics which are FOR THE MOMENT the hardest raiding format

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    As a 25 though, I'm more interested in how we will have to downsize.
    Pretty much what I was thinking about. Hoping that they maybe decide to allow it to upscale to 25 players or something.

Makes sense, once they put in Flex I figured they would continue with it. It only makes sense to allow it to be used for Normal / Heroic. Currently Heroic mode (or aka what will be mythic) is more or less for the higher end PVE guilds, most players don't do heroic modes, or it takes them until the end of a patch cycle to get to heroic.

I am all for this change, when I was GM, having a few people either be late or not show up basically killed progression or even ended the raid night altogether. Now with flex being available it will allow pretty much any guild to progress.

they've just literally killed almost all 10mans, there is no way you can recruit 10 new people as a 10man guild...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoriarn View Post
    This is just sad. To hell with the "flex" stuff. This just makes me angry.
    Are you complaining for the hell of it? That's exactly what it seems like.. The flex changes are some of the best changes to raiding ever.

Keep in mind, what they literally showed when recapping was "LFR - Flexible Normal - Flexible Heroic - Mythic."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Not really, we will see a massive merge of 10 man guilds. Makes perfect sense.
    Guild mergers always go well amirite.

No, this will be beyond horrible for most tight knit 10 mans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Ok...that actually might simplify things.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    they've just literally killed almost all 10mans, there is no way you can recruit 10 new people as a 10man guild...
    Then just stick to Heroic Raiding? You don't need to do Mythic if you don't want to. Sounds a bit like BC again, except at least the smaller guilds can touch the raids this time around.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Waaaaaaay easier to 'downsize' 25 to 20. Completely screws hardcore 10s that have an established group with no interest in merging.

20 mans was a HUGE mistake. They didn't solve the 25 man problems and completely screwed the majority of people who enjoy smaller raid sizes.

15 mans was the solution. Classic blizz with major hubris.

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    Fuck this shit
    Fuck the fact that they want to kill 10 man heroics which are FOR THE MOMENT the hardest raiding format
    YOU (and people like you, you aren't the sole credit) are the reason they are doing this, because you have to flex your 10-man-hard epeen. Just so ya know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Not really, we will see a massive merge of 10 man guilds. Makes perfect sense.
    Too soon, but 10m+10m calls for a lot of bullshit, in terms of officers, tanks, and healers. I guess DPS don't care too much though. Failboat incoming.

RIP 10man heroic guilds

Deleted
    Guild merges NEVER work

N
    E
    V
    E
    R