Page 1 of 41
... LastLast

Mythical level - 20man

Did I get this right? A new level, Mythical, for 20people and it will be a higher difficulty/loot than heroic?! I do not like this as a solid 10 man group right now.

Just like 40 became 25, and 25 became 10/25, and 10/25 became 10n/10hc/25n/25hc you'll get the fuck over it.

Mythic Difficulty (20 man) now the pinnacle of raiding

Just announced at the WoW What's next panel. Mythic difficulty at a "fixed" 20 players.

LFR, normal and heroic will all be flexible between 10-25 people. Discuss.
    Last edited by Zeldaveritas; 2013-11-08 at 10:02 PM.

Deleted
    No. Mythic is the current 'Heroic', but is limited to 20people.

What is Paragon going to do? Disband?

blizz stop just stop
    I honest to gog don't see the need for another difficulty, I got flex that one was needed imho, but another 5th one? O.o

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    LFR remains LFR and can now use flex technology when required, but will try to default to 25 people when possible.
    Flex is now named Normal.
    Normal may now use flex technology (between 10 and 25) and is now named Heroic.
    Heroic is now only available for groups of 20 players and is now named Mythic.
    makes more sense now
    kinda

Mythis is just Heroic renamed, but yeah, they fucked over 10 man heroic teams good.

It's a compromise between 10 and 25 man sizes since the tuning of the two always made one version easier to do than the other. I like the change, even as a 10 man raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    blizz stop just stop
    I honest to gog don't see the need for another difficulty, I got flex that one was needed imho, but another 5th one? O.o
    Flex became Normal/Heroic.

People have been asking for this a long time, 1 raid size.
    Will be pretty boring though, no more hate threads about 10 vs 25 man

Deleted
    I really feel like normal mode and heroic 10 man guilds are getting completely fucked over to be honest. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Both raid sizes suffer, tough shit.

Embrace the future.

I feel that 25m guilds can easily ease their way into 20m mythics, but ya, 10m's, gg.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I really feel like normal mode and heroic 10 man guilds are getting completely fucked over to be honest. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
    Less than 25m though. 2x 10m group forms a 20m group. What do you do with the extra 5 people from 25m groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post

Embrace the future.
    You could argue that 25 mans lose out more since you will have to cut 5 players who would always raided with you whereas for 10 man guilds you still have your full 10 man group, just with more players, nobody would have to sit out.

Dropping 5 people is farrrrr easier than gaining 10. That's just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafir View Post

Embrace the future.
    How is removing 5 players on par with recruiting 10 new ones?
    1001 0111 0011 0111 1000 0101

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the realm merging helps with recruiting, can't come fast enough.
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Less than 25m though. 2x 10m group forms a 20m group. What do you do with the extra 5 people from 25m groups?
    2x 10man that requires 2 tanks from one of those 10 man to maintain a full dps spec, and we haven't even addressed the loot discrepancies between 10 and 25 that currently exists.

I sense a lot of awkward guild merges that are probably going to happen near the end of the expac.

Quote Originally Posted by NesQuek View Post
    I sense a lot of awkward guild merges that are probably going to happen near the end of the expac.
    Reminds me of all the guilds dying out and splitting up at the end of Wrath.