15+ Year Old Account

Is this what blizzard see of pvp?

Why the hell would you bring Conan to cast the warcraft invitational? Seriously, do not bring someone to cast if they do not know wtf the game is even is about. I would rather do it than have this guy do it.

WTF are they thinking? This has pissed me off.

Edit: Opps, I meant the title to be "Is this what blizzard see of pvp?"
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Having him crack jokes pretty much makes the playing watchable there is so much CC being thrown out as well as 400k plus bursts everywhere. Balance is such a joke.

Let's be realistic here, the Taiwanese team got completely shat all over it would have been boring without him, glad he's gone for the real games though.

I'm sad that I only saw him comment on 3 games, glad I can go back and watch it later. He was hilarious and I would rather have him do it than you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Why the hell would you bring Conan to cast the warcraft invitational? Seriously, do not bring someone to cast if they do not know wtf the game is even is about. I would rather do it than have this guy do it.

WTF are they thinking? This has pissed me off.

Edit: Opps, I meant the title to be "Is this what blizzard see of pvp?"
    Wow... you need to relax mate. This was fucking hilarious and i back it up 100%.

Some people are so god damn bitter and tired of living. You need a cookie or something :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's WoW pvp. It's a joke, and should be treated as nothing other than such. Why do you actually care?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol wtf happened to the stream, now it says the channel is closed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Let's be realistic here, the Taiwanese team got completely shat all over it would have been boring without him, glad he's gone for the real games though.
    Eh, it could have been an important game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumael View Post
    I'm sad that I only saw him comment on 3 games, glad I can go back and watch it later. He was hilarious and I would rather have him do it than you.
    You underestimate how funny I can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    lol wtf happened to the stream, now it says the channel is closed
    Try reloading browser?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose