Thread: Quiver

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Literally been asked/answered a minute ago, quivers are not confirmed and is not something they are working on for next expansion.
    Where's the source?

i'd definitely like to get quivers+ammo back into the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftygod View Post
    Where's the source?
    Buy a virtual ticket and watch the stream.
    No idea which panel this is (if anything) but it's currently 5:59 on the main tab.

Buy a virtual ticket and watch the stream.
    Except I was and there was nothing on quivers except for him wanting to be asked about them buddy : ^ )

15+ Year Old Account
    Except I was and there was nothing on quivers except for him wanting to be asked about them buddy : ^ )
    Where's the source?
    Chilton, you have to be at the right place at the right time and have your heals on.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Chilton, you have to be at the right place at the right time and have your heals on.
    Nobody cares about baby face chilton.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nobody cares about baby face chilton.
    Chilton does not seem too bad. better than a few other devs that we have.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    There was an interview-type thing on the main panel where questions from twitter were being answered. The quiver question came up and they literally gave the answer I mentioned in my previous post.

EDIT:
    Because I like to pretend I'm a nice guy who helps people out, here is the full story. (I'm typing this as it plays in the background so ignore any typing errors and possibly a missed word here and there).

5:46 PM, main stage.

Interviewer: So to start off here, not everyone heard the answer to the quiver question so why don't we start there because we got asked about 10 questions, so what about quivers.
    Tom: Well quivers are one of those things we always wanted to express on our characters but haven't gotten the chance to yet. It's not a part of what we are focused on for Warlords of Draenor because there is the validity of upgrading the character models themselves but someday we'll get to it.

Long story short, don't get your hopes up just yet. But I still wonder what all the fuss was about and why they wanted people to ask about quivers so badly. Maybe they do have something planned or something. Then again, it could be an inside joke from them.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-11-10 at 02:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I'd rather have my polearm back. I think we looked much better with them.
    The only melee weapons a hunter should be able to equip is daggers/short swords imo.
    Agil and swift weapons that we could use in melee-combat if needed.

I'm pretty sure I overheard one of the panellists saying "ask me about quivers", not sure how much he meant that as a joke :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    Hunter is wearing a quiver yes, but nobody mentioned the fact that after shooting the arrow the hunter is melee'ing with a sword...WTF over?
    Raptor Strike confirmed kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

There was an interview-type thing on the main panel where questions from twitter were being answered. The quiver question came up and they literally gave the answer I mentioned in my previous post.

EDIT:
    Because I like to pretend I'm a nice guy who helps people out, here is the full story. (I'm typing this as it plays in the background so ignore any typing errors and possibly a missed word here and there).

5:46 PM, main stage.

Interviewer: So to start off here, not everyone heard the answer to the quiver question so why don't we start there because we got asked about 10 questions, so what about quivers.
    Tom: Well quivers are one of those things we always wanted to express on our characters but haven't gotten the chance to yet. It's not a part of what we are focused on for Warlords of Draenor because there is the validity of upgrading the character models themselves but someday we'll get to it.

Long story short, don't get your hopes up just yet. But I still wonder what all the fuss was about and why they wanted people to ask about quivers so badly. Maybe they do have something planned or something. Then again, it could be an inside joke from them.

I watched the whole stream and at this time there were "NO" interviews and no questions about quivers.. so keep out of this thread troll

I also double checked this, because Video on Demand is now available at BlizzCon Virtual Ticket stream.

Deleted
    I was very surprised that in the q&a the hunter melee and quivers didn't came up. There has to be areason for them to show these things in the preview trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really curious what they will be doing with the quivers now I'd love to have it. And just as it was previous mentioned, I really don't understand some of the people who were asking questions. Can anyone also explain to me what's up with everyone having to say their name, guild, server, faction lol? It's like they are waiting for a cheer or something. Was really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Q&A, one of the panels asked: "Is no one going to ask about Quivers?!" - to which no one did :P
    Because every Blizzcon it's the worst people who get to ask questions. No one asks proper question, I bet there is a lot of hairless stream watchers who where ripping their hair out

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borega View Post
    I watched the whole stream and at this time there were "NO" interviews and no questions about quivers.. so keep out of this thread troll

I also double checked this, because Video on Demand is now available at BlizzCon Virtual Ticket stream.
    /facepalm

The two awful direct tv hosts had Tom Chilton on and were asking questions from Twitter.

The first question the really irritating woman asked was "since theres like 10 people asking and it wasnt asked the AMA Q&A, Quivers" to which Chilton essentially said they were working on it but it wasnt promised.

However, the Art dude did make it sound like there was something more than that during the panel when he said he had an answer though.

It's not on the VoD of the panel it was of the in-between sequences with the direct tv people.

Deleted

It was the first thing asked after the little intro video. You must have checked the wrong time, day, or simply missed it.

But I suppose I am well known on these forums for trolling
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-11-10 at 02:59 PM.

I saw it too you know? Check 3 times even 4 if you need to.

Immediately rushing to call someone a troll, grow up and learn some manners as for how to have a civilized discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gimme gimme gimme. Would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    And NOONE asked for this. Instead, we got tons of stupid questions about 20mans. -_-
    there are more important issues with hunters than quivers. someone asked about quivers and they said nope thank god.

class plays like shit "but at least we got our quivers" is what im afraid we are going to end up if we keep pressing issues like this instead of scaling and how the class actually plays
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-11-10 at 05:04 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    I felt so bad when the guy who talks about quivers and such says to the audience "Someone ask about quivers, I have an answer this time" and no one asked him. D: