WoD lvl 100 Priest Talents

First off Credit to Twintop, ty for this early look
    https://twitter.com/TwintopTahoe

Here are our early lvl 100 talents

Sig by Safhira

i really hope they remove SA

Thank you !!
    <inactive>

I think insanity should be changed somehow. I think its too good compared to the other talents and really disrupts the flow of gameplay.
    Hi Sephurik

Thank you for this.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Thank you for uploading this So is that last talent there their answer to granting us orbs faster...? :/

Deleted
    clarity of power creates a mindspike gameplay where you only spam mindspike and mindblast.

Spammable void shift and spammable loh type ability both with no cd looks totally legit and not op at all. ^^

to spam void shift... you'd probably just be stacking stam to make sure your max health is above the tank's at all times. Then a pally can beacon you. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    clarity of power creates a mindspike gameplay where you only spam mindspike and mindblast.
    It doesnt though, MS/MB spam isnt viable in terms of mana, you wont last long doing so. What this does is allow us to deal with adds considerably quicker that normally would've lived just barely long enough for dots to last.
    This is a talent you would probably choose for mc's on garrosh or adds on nazgrim..

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post
    to spam void shift... you'd probably just be stacking stam to make sure your max health is above the tank's at all times. Then a pally can beacon you. GG
    Not a fan of Power of the Void talent. Any of them.

Looking at the numbers on the spells...they're pretty low.

Item squish?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Looking at the numbers on the spells...they're pretty low.

Item squish?
    Yes

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post
    Ahahaha awesome!

Why does holy get another rip off version of prayer of healing?

At least disc healing with shields is back. I missed it back in MoP beta
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Not a fan of Power of the Void talent. Any of them.
    I'm very interested in that 60 sec dot. You're talking about a DoT that gains a tick ~every 5% haste. Combine that with cds like berserking and PI?
    For multitarget bosses like protectors... DI is pretty attractive for getting that DoT up on multiple targets. Either that or get a ToF proc off a small add, and drop that bad boy off on your main target.

Although the idea of mastery working with non-dots? That just screams FDCL/DI spec.

Orbs off SA's definitely insanity with either PI or ToF, combined with a high crit build.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Yes
    theres no item squish for this expac

15+ Year Old Account

So awesome, twitter on my phone has been exploding all morning and I didn't realize why! *slept in until 2pm*

So I guess this means the next expansion is stuipd Warlords of Draenor... I was really, really hoping for The Dark Below - a Lovecraftian-inspired expansion about Nazjatar and Faceless Ones, and Old Gods <3

Ok so - talents!

Clarity of Power as mentioned is for bursting tiny adds down with <15 second lifespans, this is great news for us since it's been a big weakness of ours. We wouldn't want to spam it because it's a very mana intensive rotation, and we need VT for mana - and if VT is active then Clarity of Power does not apply (you would also not want to spam it because even with a 40% buff, an MsK rotation probably still isn't better than a DoT priority cycle).

Void Entropy
    I'm guessing is a stand-in for something else, a 60 second dot (with 3 second ticks) is pretty out of place for them - if it goes live the snapshotting on it, especcially on fights with frequent execute-range adds and a present boss or three, would be silly - right now Yva procs up to over 90k spellpower and crazy haste levels - snapshotting Void Entropy with stats like that could triple or quadruple the damage it would deal compared to a base cast: sounds entertaining but probably won't go live. Completely useless in PvP too - a dot that makes itself worthwhile over the course of 60 seconds is never going to be balanced for pvp (either OP or useless, no middle ground).

Auspicious Spirits: Shadowy Apparitions giving us Orbs sounds incredibly OP, Pain-cleaving adds would allow us to DP-cleave - entertaining but problematic - the damage would be a big boost but probably only comparable to what Demo already does with Doom-cleave or Affliction does with afflictions... the issue would be our ability to cycle ~100% uptime on a single target with chain DPs, or the amount of survivability the endless funnel of health return it would cause (Shadowpriest add tanks?)

The lazy-Blizzard solution would be to give it an internal cooldown, but then it would be super clunky because apparitions often arrive in groups. A more elegant solution would be to allow it to stockpile apparition/orb generation, but only provide us with the orbs every so often (say, once a second at maximum) - that way we don't really "lose" orbs - we just get a constant stream of them the rest of the fight. Oh, the other lazy solution would be to give it a dumb percent on apparition hit (ie. 40% chance to generate an orb when an apparition hits a target).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    I saw it more as a way to have your DoTs continuing on your main target, while having immediate immense burst on a secondary target. So on Nazgrim for example, you can merrily have your dots ticking away on Nazgrim himself, while nuking the living shit out of the War Shaman. I like it. Plus you need VT ticking for mana to be able to sustain this play.

Overall impressions:

Divine Clarity - Disc: I thought this was what they wanted to do with Greater Heal in the MoP Beta (or was it Heal? It's what Spirit Shell used to be iirc early on anyway). While not a fan of Disc, I'm kind of glad to see it. More absorbs yes! Go to talent of the tier.
    Divine Clarity - Holy: Greater Heal becoming a cast time CoH that's smart?! Yes please!! Go to talent.
    Divine Clarity - Shadow: As above. I see it as a kind of awesome burst cleave ability. Hell it'll act as an on demand burst abilty for single target too, for those times where you have to nuke to get it below a certain percentage. Won't be the go to option for most fights, but fills a niche Shadow desperately needs.

Power of the Void - Healing: Allows us to use Void Shift far more regularly, with the penalty of not healing if you swap with a person sub 25% and you can't swap with a person with higher health to save yourself (and to stop us standing in the fire spamming it on the raid #PriestsMakeTheBestTrolls). Probably better for PvP than PvE.
    Power of the Void - Shadow: A long lasting dot that uses Shadow Orbs. Can anyone say Council fights? Probably also good for upping single target since it doesn't say anything about it replacing Devouring Plague. If it wasn't for Spiritual Guidance I would say this was the go to talent for the tier. Terrible for PvP too.

Spiritual Guidance - Healing: Very curious talent. High mana cost spammable LoH, that also decreases your healing done 10% per use for 10 seconds? Amazing for burst heal situations, at the cost of draining your mana bar faster than a Holy Priest on crack, as well as stunting your ability to recover. I imagine the 10% stacking debuff might well include the time stacking as well, to further prevent spam. Though after 10 uses, you'd be at 0 mana and 100% useless for 10 seconds which might well be deterrence enough. Acts as an additional heal CD for fights with spiky single target damage.
    Spiritual Guidance - Shadow: Shadowy Apparitions give a Shadow Orb upon doing damage?! Either Shadowy Apparitions are about to receive a massive slash to proc rate, or the method of proccing is about massively change, or this talent so OP, it's not even funny. Great for single and even better for multi-dotting fights where having SW:P up with DI and this means that Devouring Plague will never be down. And it'll get stronger as gear gets better. Just... wow.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

@Yvaelle even looking at clarity of power, I was thinking it would make sense to let shadow store up to 4 orbs. Otherwise, you could double proc MB twice in a row or double proc on both MB>SWD meaning one orb is lost to the void.