Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Fuck yeah, it seems our pleas has been answered, Holy TW!, tho i did not quite get the seal of faith one, could anyone explain how it would be beneficial.
    It's a playstyle talent. It's for paladins who want to be hybrids, do a little bit of both healing and damage. Might be useful in PvP or soloing. Hunters have a similar talent which drops the pet in exchange for 30% more damage.

Realistically, most paladins will be choosing between the first and third talent.

Those absolutely suck and are unintresting (for ret). I hope they are placeholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachblossom View Post
    god those are bad
    As is, the Holy Talents are just absofuckinglutely awful. Thankfully I can't see them going Live as they are now. I'll review the Holy versions I guess:

Bastions of Light: This would be an OK talent, if you had a bit more control over specifically which Beacon is moved where. Since it's quite difficult to control that, the talent because a bit underwhelming. This of course still assumes that our other abilities work the same way.

Seal of Faith: This seems difficult to tune, as if it would either be extremely OP or just underpowered. For instance with current numbers casting a couple of Denounces would give me a ~200k spell power heal. Does this take base resil into account? I think it could do with a bit more control: Less Spell Power for damage (or just a % bonus for simplicity) but also come with a massive mana cost reduction on Denounce.

Saved by the Light: This doesn't belong in the 100 row period. Maybe the Level 30 row.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-11-09 at 12:57 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Fuck yeah, it seems our pleas has been answered, Holy TW!, tho i did not quite get the seal of faith one, could anyone explain how it would be beneficial.
    It's like a Ret defensive stance. Less damage, but the damage you deal increases healing you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    It's a playstyle talent. It's for paladins who want to be hybrids, do a little bit of both healing and damage. Might be useful in PvP or soloing. Hunters have a similar talent which drops the pet in exchange for 30% more damage.

Realistically, most paladins will be choosing between the first and third talent.
    Yeah, i reckon so, i really liked that our seals mattered more, now i dont have to sit in the same seal all the damn time, also holy TW looks great, TW kinda blows in pvp, also holy shield is back wich is really nice

You guys happy with them all being Passive talents? I think i am but im not too sure...

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relimash View Post
    You guys happy with them all being Passive talents? I think i am but im not too sure...
    Yeah, think so. Just means you should expect a pretty cool 95-97(whatever level you get the new spell).

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need more CDs thats for sure
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    Also cant wait to see what else blizz has in store for paladins

Seal of Faith Shockadin! amirite?

all sucks, at least for holy (except for light within)
    what a deception...

Prot gets a choice of 10% block and ret aura vs extra hps.
    Thanks blizz, totally not shit /10

These absolutely blow compared to other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Yeah, think so. Just means you should expect a pretty cool 95-97(whatever level you get the new spell).
    just like we got great level 90 talents to make up for a terrible 87 ability

10+ Year Old Account
    2 beacons? Yes please!
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relimash View Post
    Yes, there's hardly any room for additional abilities on my action bars.

No need for more to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Imagine that you just beacon both tanks and heal the raid
    Lame. So we get another overheal source (though I guess perhaps now a 20 man will have room for only one paladin healer regardless), or we can't control which Beacon is swapped around.

Deleted
    From Holy pov they're all really bad talents, thank god neither will make it to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    A new beacon will replace the oldest, it's that simple?
    I think it is awesome.
    That's not a very good way to control things (new replacing the oldest). And you may "think" it is awesome, but I guarantee you that ability seems a lot more "awesome" than it truly is when you actually look at what utility it's serving.

Blizzard logic : "we don't want seal twisting"
    Adds in seal twisting talent <_<

Blizzard logic : "talents should be fun if passive"
    +10% block and old ret aura (or shield spike) <_<