Any info on System Requirements for WoD?

I know folks have issues with the Mythic setup because they can't currently run more than any raid for 10 mans.

That begs the question, what will the system requirements be for Warlords of Draenor?

Is there an approximation for PC and Macs?

Hardware and OS?

I realize now that for the first time in over seven years, I may have to buy a new computer rather than upgrade my existing comp , a first gen Mac Pro 1,1 with ATI 5870 running an Apple Cinema Display at 2560x1600. I typically get 50fps world, 30+fps in 10man raids, 20-30fps in flex and LFR so considering I purchased it in 2006 (other than the video card), I'd say it's held up pretty well. It was actually a gift for a favor I did that saved someone about $100k on a database project. Anyway...

That said, as a service-connected disabled vet, it's not like I have the jack to replace it so I'm worried that I'll get all excited about this expac only to have 9 lvl 90s by the end (have 7 now and an 89 and a lvl 65 drood I'm workin on) and then no way to play what looks like a really exciting game.

I mean, it is what it is, but if I can't play the next expac, I guess I'd rather know sooner than later...

I don't know, but my midrange FX-6300 @ 4.3 and 660ti drops to like 15 FPS on some 25's (like when adds in Immercius HC come out).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on the front page...

They'll be announcing the systems reqs closer to the release date.
    It's not that hard to quickly peruse the front page for these types of questions.

Q: Will there be any updates to the graphics and changes to the minimum system requirements?
    Yes—we’re planning a number of tweaks and improvements to the graphics engine in this expansion, including some updates related to the upgraded player characters and the introduction of the Garrison. We’re also looking into updating other existing systems with an eye toward improving graphical quality and performance. We’ll announce the exact system requirements closer to the expansion’s release.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...e-Storm-Videos

Deleted
    Just check the MoP requirements and you'll be fine. Few months back I did a £1200 4670k + HD 7950 + 16GB build for myself and it still runs a bit shit in cities on a full realm.

Ah, going back, I see it now. Anyway, easy Sketchy. As I was writing the post, they hadn't posted that part.

I started the post quite a bit before I hit post because my kids came home and I got distracted.

I didn't figure they'd give exact info, but if they dropped info on a technology they were highlighting, that might illustrate a minimum level of hardware or Operating System required because the technology would require that minimum. Essentially, i was wondering if anyone was able to deduce anything from technical details dropped, if any.

Which, it seems, there weren't any dropped at this time, so no worries. I'll just keep my eyes peeled...