Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Wan Jia? (Female Lich King cosplay?)

One of the cosplayers on the stream caught our attention here, but we can't figure out her name, nor does she appear to be in the list of pictures. It sounded like "Fanny Wan Jia", but unsure. Anyone follow those circles and have a link?

I can't imagine why she caught your attention.

Because she is hot as hell, as agreed to by all present. However, do you know who the heck she is?

Don't think shit is hot :S

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    She was not hot, she was just almost nude. Her face was ...
    Was what? The suspense is killing me.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    She was not hot, she was just almost nude. Her face was ...
    Gotta agree. If she had made an actual costume it would have been awesome, it's clear she has talent with that stuff.. but women who dress up half naked just to go half naked is trashy.

You might try asking in the Blizzcon forums or something, I know cosplayers post in there every year. Or at the least when they put up the pics of the contest hers should be up with her name.

Why post without pics? Bad manners.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted

Dayum. Sounded like she was called "Fanyu wan jia"

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'know it might've actually looked good if she had a full outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I still think the Tuskarr should have won

Somebody give her a sandwich
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Yea I didn't catch her name either... and while I don't think there was any real need for her to not be wearing pants, her costume was still good. The details on the Helm, Sword, and shoulders were really well done.

Bunch of fatties in this thread upset at someone at a healthy bodyfat%.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Putting "as hell" at the end of every adjective just screams neck beard weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea I didn't catch her name either... and while I don't think there was any real need for her to not be wearing pants, her costume was still good. The details on the Helm, Sword, and shoulders were really well done.
    I agree, that's what I'm saying. If she made an actual Lich King or something it would be awesome, she would have at least made the finalists. That's just inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    I still think the Tuskarr should have won
    I was surprised that paladin didn't even place, her costume was amazing. Not that the other ones weren't, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    Good thing we're not discussing her body shape, but her costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrllish View Post
    That's a hell of a dumb assumption to make. Please refrain from insulting other forum posters just because you disagree with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    The details in her costume were fantastic, I just don't know why she needs to cut off armor parts to make it a female cosplay.

when they called out the finalists, i think they skipped the blood elf paladin on the right end. i thought her costume was great, but idk what place she got.

I was more intrigued by the female cosplaying Wrathion during the Lore panel Q&A. She was so terribly cute.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I was more intrigued by the female cosplaying Wrathion during the Lore panel Q&A. She was so terribly cute.
    Yea! I was surprised she wasn't up there. I kept waiting for her to show-up. I guess she didn't enter though