Poll: Who let the Garrosh out?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who is responsible for garrosh's escape?

Now that we know garrosh will escape, it's time to decide whose fault it is:

Varian : stopped thrall from finishing off. I still can not believe they don't show is character in strait jacket, he is definitely some level of retarded. First he gets people to build him his own statues while death wing rapes his territory and now this.

Thrall: This is theoretical, Thrall goes in to do his green jesus with garrosh "Oh Garrosh, you can change, there is good in you." At this moment Garrosh sucker punched Thrall and elopes with Agra (this explains why Agra does not go to see Thrall's family in Orcistan.

Pandaren: They are just so lazy. half the time they're asleep and the other half they are drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    a bronze dragon called Kairostrasz or Keirostrasz or some such
    Hi

Jim Raynor! Oh wait wrong universe....

Um who knows. Prob some evil goblin with a time travel trinket.

Yeah it's none of the above.
    Varian and Thrall were all for killing him, so if you want to blame someone for him not being killed on the spot, that would be Taran Zhu for demanding that Garrosh would be tried for War Crimes in Pandaria.
    But him escaping is someone else completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    wrathion

/10

While I know this is a joke thread, I'll still answer. None of them got him it. It was a Bronze dragon most likely who helped him get to the past.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Metzen.

Honestly. He wanted to tuck Garrosh away and spare him death so he could conveniently tie into the next expansion. Going all RP for a second, I'd say the person most directly responsible was Varian for stopping Thrall. Garrosh's head could have been crushed into mush and we would have been rid of him forever. But no. His character lives on. And you know, honestly, the idea of even giving Garrosh a trial is ridiculous. The only suitable punishment is death. Exile? He'd just find a way back to make trouble. Imprisonment? He's dangerous. He'd try to get out one way or another.
    Look! Words!

Kairoz. /10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Anduin
    The weekly vision quest from timeless isle sees Anduin speaking to him in his cage when u get to the white tiger temple
    just my theory though
    Last edited by Shinta255; 2013-11-09 at 06:59 AM. Reason: fail at spoiler typing

Tom Chilton, being the doughnut that he is, spoiled it during the WoD panel, saying that it's Kairozdormu who broke him out and also the one who takes him back in time.

Drunk panda's and bad writing. Seriously, he's pulling a Napoleon... and he's not even a fraction as intelligent as the little corporal.

It should be Wrathion release Garrosh. Since the current horde and alliance both do not listen to him, he decided to send Garrosh to the past to unify the orcs and stop the burning legions.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I chose drunk pandas for the poll but i have a feeling it is definately wrathion who helps him escape!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit Obama! Why'd you help Garrosh escape.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was revealed to be Kairoz, the Bronze Dragon questgiver on Timeless Isle. Why would Kairoz, who preaches the frailty of time, do this? My guess is by mind-controlling abilities over other dragons that come naturally to members of the black dragonflight.

But, isn't there only one black dragon left? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Deleted
    Kairoz. One of them (Cory Stockton I think) messed up and let it slip during one of the panels.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin is responsible.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

15+ Year Old Account
    Drunk panda bears, of course.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Astaer View Post
    Kairoz. One of them (Cory Stockton I think) messed up and let it slip during one of the panels.
    Do you have the timestamp on the stream for this? I've been trying to find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.