What happens to the Garrisons in next expac?

So the housing will be built in Orcistan, which is fine but isn't it kinda like the farm they built in pandaland? Very few people revisit old worlds, unless it's for achievs or mounts or pets etc.

So what will happen to the garrisons once we move off orcistan and on to the next ridiculous idea Blizzard has?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the biggest question for me. Do Garrisons become obsolete, or will we be able to transfer our Garrison to whatever new place we go to next?

Hell, even if we can just transfer our Followers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Blizzard would see if it was a success to bring into the next expansion I assume.

Deleted
    They'll have to add slots for it to every old content zone in Northrend, Pandaria and Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll be able to upgrade to the next tier of Garrisons which will give your garrison Dalaran lift off abilities.
    Hi

It is uncertain wait until tomorrow or PM me tomorrow and I will let you know.

What they will do is just use the idea of Garrison and just build on it.
    And your biasness is showing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I thought about that...

What I'm expecting to most likely happen is that our Garrison will stay in Draenor only, and wherever we go next we'll get a NEW Garrison to build. (most likely paired with a new race/architectural style design and new buildings/features/followers/abilities).

...assuming, of course, they even continue with Garrisons and not just create something else. Nobody's asking to transfer their farm from Pandaria, after all. :P

Big question I have is if they do have Garrisons in the expansion after this one, will our followers continue to grow past the level cap and be transferable over to there? I'm sadly thinking this might not be the case...

Hopefully the items, people,and etc you collect or earn for your garrison can be transferred.

Hopefully it expands to plots being available around the world(s) and you can choose one from those plots.

I think I saw a picture on the front page of a panel that said that your Garrison can be moved.