Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Who is the main villain in WoD ??

We still don`t know that, right?

I'm guessing Ner'zhul, even though his name I don't think has ever been brought up today.

Not Ner'zhul, it won't be an Orc as was said.

Nope, we don't know.

I'm hoping Blizzard sticks with it this time instead of caving and telling us. It's like people want to know the end of a movie after a trailer comes out or the end of the third book of a trilogy before they read the first.

We didn't know Kil'jaden was showing up in BC, we didn't know Kel'thuzad would wrap up Classic. Just go on the ride and see how the story unfolds.

From a know nothing perspective? Garrosh.

From a bit of close reading? Grom.

In actuality? Apparently not an Orc Chieftain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

We will most likely fight against garrosh and his iron horde, Gul'dan will continue to attempt bringing Burning Legion to the world. It will be our job to stop both of them, but as we all can predict, we will fail stoping Gul'dan, and Burning legion will be here sooner or later (for the next expansion). So, Siege of Orgrimmar was "merely a setback" basicly.

Edit: Of course, everything I said is pure speculations.

With all the crap people gave them when they announced Garrosh at last Blizzcon, you were not seriously thinking they would reveal it ahead of time this time?

Garrosh isn't a boss in the expansion. That was stated multiple times. He's just a story character.

When I think about it, Chris Metzen gave a hint during the WoW: What's Next panel to who it would be by saying "he's not just another demon."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Wrathion will be the guy we kill in the final raid. But I don't think there will be a true penultimate villain of this Expansion.

If I had to guess at this very early stage how things go down, it'd be like this...

5.5 - Something wrapping up existing open storylines from MoP.

6.0 - Garrosh's Trial, Bronze Dragonflight nonsense hinting at timeline modifications.

6.0A - The Dark Portal turns red and Iron Orcs start streaming out of it. We beat them, go through the portal to Draenor. Some crazy shit happens, and we kill a number of chieftans between leveling and the two raids.

6.1 - Things are looking grim for the Iron Horde. Grom, beliving Garrosh to be the cause of this failure, ends up killing his own son and taking complete control of the Iron Horde for himself.

6.2 - Raid against Grom.

6.3 - In the chaos following the death of Grom, Wrathion makes his move. Revealing that he was the one who planned Garrosh's escape into history. He needed an army to destroy the Legion, and Garrosh was going to make it for him.

6.4 - Raid against Wrathion.

6.5 - The Iron Horde, all but a memory now, is met by Gul'dan. Offering them one last chance to conquer Azeroth. He has been contacted by demons from another timeline, and they are willing to arrange a meeting to discuss the Orcs joining the Burning Legion...

In the end, at least for the Orcs, the future refused to change. They join with our Burning Legion and assist them in launching the Invasion of Azeroth that sets up 7.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mannorth maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I predict, someone behind the scenes. And I can bet that they wont spoil it this time, like they did with MoP. One thing's for sure, its not Garrosh. Hes actually going to be delt with early on, apperantly.

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Mannorth maybe?
    I was thinking this too, but he was a boss in Cata for a 5-man. I guess they could still make him a raid where we help Grom and Thrall.

Well, I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's not Sargeras like I was hoping!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance. They are every expac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackodude1 View Post
    Well, I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's not Sargeras like I was hoping!
    Sargeras will be the last boss of the very last patch of the very last expansion.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-11-09 at 07:11 AM.

It's going to depend on how the expansion plays out. As it is, based on the "Warlord's" current history, I'd say Gul'Dan, because he seems to be the most evil of the bunch and definitely had the most impact on current WoW events (sold the Orcs to the Burning Legion, opened the Dark Portal, practically destroyed Draenor and turned it into Outland, created the first iteration of Death Knight, etc.).

As a twist, I think Durotan should become the main bad guy. Just think, Thrall, hero of the Horde, hell, Hero of Azeroth, who stood with the Dragon Aspects to fight Deathwing, who led the Earthen Ring against the forces that sought to tear Azeroth apart, who founded and formed a more noble, honorable Horde and sought peace with their enemies, finally meets his deceased father and they end up on opposing sides of whatever war the expansion brings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimi View Post
    I was thinking this too, but he was a boss in Cata for a 5-man. I guess they could still make him a raid where we help Grom and Thrall.
    but we didn't defeat him in cata lol .. and that was in Caverns of time anyway where he faced friggin illidan... ofc he was gonna lose against illidan :P anyway I think he's gonna be the villain... and he manages to open a portal in azeroth for the legion to come through and bam 7.0 is legion expansion(I hope)

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    With all the crap people gave them when they announced Garrosh at last Blizzcon, you were not seriously thinking they would reveal it ahead of time this time?
    They didn't announce Garrosh at Blizzcon, they announced it shortly after when people whined about having no big baddie. Pretty sure the whole start of WoD that we have heard about it just a template for whats coming. Doubt we will be fighting the Iron Horde the entire xpack.

I bet ya Burning Legion is the ultimate baddy. Its the only way I can think of the final raid leading into the next xpack like they said.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimi View Post
    Grom is the primary enemy. Neither Thrall nor anyone else from our factions would ever ally with him. The Warsong of that timeline most likely gets exterminated by us, the other 6 warlords get killed as well, Durotan and the Frostwolves will then reign supreme on that world and we will return to Azeroth for good to deal with the Bronze Dragonflight once and for all, exterminating them with the help of the Red and Blue Flights.

Nope. he's going to come out of a hat at some point. I see us disbanding the iron horde and an ogre invasion hitting us in the dick, followed by a Draenic dragon to the eyes.